Why are people so upset at new ah mount?

You’re not the one who gets to assign value to everything across the board. What is Value to you at $50 may not be to someone who only wants to spend $20. That’s the entire argument. Who are you to say the $90 mount isn’t a good value or stupid for someone who deems it to be so?

Maybe all those games you think provide a good gaming experience are hot trash. That’s just your personal experience. Skyrim & CoD both are hot garbage IMO. If you payed full price & played them for more than a few hours you’re a straight up idiot who contributes to Buggy, overpriced games & Bad business practices.

See how that works?

1 Like

Exactly! Myzrym is just a giant turd in this toliet bowl we call life.

Is saying “I think this is a bad value, a rip-off, and a poor business practice by Blizzard” saying that?

When people complain about the price of gas at the pump do you spin into a tizzy about how they are telling you that you’re spending your money wrong?

I hope you enjoy your wings bro. Can’t imagine things are going great on the other side of that monitor.

1 Like

Gas is a necessity and a virtual dinosaur in a video game is not.

I mean… seeing the state of Bethesda these days, this is not an inaccurate statement.

Also maybe CoD. I don’t know, I don’t play it.

Driving is optional. :slight_smile:

Too far away?

Live closer.

1 Like

You dont just need gas to drive buddy. It operates the generator for my equipment on job sites too. But having a vehicle to carry those things to do the job of creating the house or apartment you live in is. You fail to see the big picture. Hyper focussing on the littlest of things like virtual dinosaurs. Dont forget the supply chain that provides you with food and other resources requiring said gas.

I bought one of the newer CoDs because friends wanted to play the multiplayer together. I had to refund it because any time I faced towards any kind of light source whatsoever my screen looked like this.
https:// imgur .com/a/KqqyFkE

That’s a shame. You also chose the job, right?

Sounds like we have another option here. Do a different job.

give it a little more time…

1 Like

You make yourself look stupider by the minute. Have no clue how the real world works because you live in azeroth. You cant make this stuff up. How does your home get built without us? How does food get to your grocery store without vehicles delivering? Do you think before you speak? Or do you think people mount up irl and deliver goods on their brutosaur?

And you say blizzard is out of touch with reality lmao.

That was Ions control issues speaking back then…now hes realized this game isnt gonna be saved or killed by an AH mount…so they may as well cash in on one.

1 Like

Speaking of that. You seen the price of toilet paper lately?

Oh darnit there I go telling people how to spend their money. Just can’t help muhself.

1 Like

Lmao proving my point thinking your proving yours. Again youre a massive idiot wirh the way you process information.

LMAO…did you think this joke thru first? obviously not…EXACTLY the opposite.
Im all over the game world EVERY DAY farming crap…now I’ll not have to keep going back to an AH to empty my bags.

think before posting next time :+1: :+1: :joy:

I had enough gold to get it…I just prefer paying the cash.
$90 is quick and easy to make…1.5 million gold, not quite as quick.

its called “nose-in-rump” disease.
Evidently its very contageous.

lol…after covid we keep at least three 36 packs stocked.
I just know my family is gonna call during the next shortage asking if i have any, lol

2 Likes

Smart man. It was interesting working retail during that whole party.

1 Like

He thinks the price hike on toilet paper is due to the $90 cost of the brutosaur mount because thays how it gets to the grocery store.

yeah…9 weeks is a long time to gather 90 bucks together…even for someone on a tighter budget.
Shouldnt be ANY pressure at this point…and certainly ALL SIDES need to shut the hell up and leave everyone else alone. No one needs to be insulting towards anyone buying OR NOT buying.