Why are people so upset at new ah mount?

Then dont buy it go buy your AAA game and lunch no one cares

I asked for this on the last survey so I am happy.

Looking at whats going on with overwatch im not surprised

1 Like

Except you cared enough to post this. And the people who posted all those “poor shaming” threads care. The idea that “no one cares” when the forum currently has dozens of those threads being bumped constantly to keep them on top is a lie.

Blizzard:

Also Blizzard: Unless you pay us $90 that is.

4 Likes

They need the cash and they need it now.

I think it’s a bad sign for the direction of the game, with how aggressively they’re trying to monetize digital items and for higher costs. Between this and constant “will you pay us $80 for a hearthstone special card pack?” is a bit sketchy.

It’d feel a little different if it felt like they were investing this money back into the game and the people who work on it, but you can see that’s not the case.

1 Like

The WoW community literally thrives off of neighbor envy.

Constant competition about what someone else is doing rather than just focusing on oneself and finding fun in ones own personal endeavors.

1 Like

I’m only upset that you can’t buy tokens right now and the token price keeps growing in gold.

By the time any tokens are actually available, the token price will be 500k gold or more.

jg wentworth people.

1 Like

I bought the mount because it’s cheaper then I would pay if I was trying to get in during BFA or BMAH. But $90 is “Ouch let go of my hand please”

Nevertheless as long there is idiots like me blizzard will be happy

If that’s true then are people death that petty enough to be upset some one else getting a similar mount?

They wont thats the thing, people in community just love to have something to complain about.

There is no “WoW community”. It’s more like a venn diagram, where there are circles that represent player groups. It’s more like micro-communities. Not everyone thinks that people who thrive off neighbor envy are good for the game. Judging by these many, many threads, they are insecure people who lose it when they don’t get the respect they think they deserve from telling people they swipe better than anybody else.

1 Like

Holy crap, 90 bucks… I am dying rn… that’s so much cheaper than the people who spammed the token purchase button for the OG bruto… LOL! Maybe this mount will go on sale some day, but I wouldn’t buy it regardless due to the fact Blizz could decide to remove its functions on a whim.w

Is a mobile auction house really that important ?

The people who spent their stimulus check are mad.

I’ve found very convenient over the years. But I’m not a wheeler-dealer and I don’t run bots to skim more money from my fellow players.

Sure. I bet you were one of those posting those many threads trying to get players to spend their rent money on tokens. I earned my gold to buy that mount. I always said I thought it should be back on the vendor. But the marketing push to poor shame people into “buy it or you’re poor and i’m going to trash you!” is really beyond scummy.

all the people upset over the companion app being axed…probably.

I’m mad af I spent days of my time farming for that mount now I can buy it for the equivalence of 3 hours of RL work… kinda pissed off ngl I literally forced myself to sit through like 2 weeks of non stop skinning before the end of BFA for that mount… if I knew I could just buy it 2 expansions later I wouldn’t of wasted my time XD