Why are people so upset at new ah mount?

It should be 5 different mounts then 5 people could combine like Voltron

No no how about an Optimus Prime mount yeah that says Auto bots roll out.

I am gonna go with the all the issues the game has currently, the fact that guilds have lost their banks and blizzard just basically said oh yea man that sucks but there’s nothing we can do because it’s not like it’s our job to control what data we have.

It’s just garbage after garbage from them and then they decide “hey guys know what would be cool? A reskinned mount that we made a few expansions ago, told people it was a limited thing and attached a $90 price tag on it.”

I’d rather just be the giant T-Rex myself. Like we can transform into the Sandstone Drake.

I think that’d be hilarious fun. But yeah, if they made one with all the furniture on it, I think people would buy that.

just like you can see many people in dornogal with dinos rn, you can see terrible players with high io and gear…how did they get there without being decent?
well, I agree with the rest, wow is not worse yet, but it is developing its store andy mentality, I dont play many “free” games, but the feeling is not that far from wow, and the ones I like are single player
I spend less on wuwa than wow for example…pretty wild for me to think about it, and other many things… that make me take a break from wow

I’m just personally stupefied that people would pay 6 month’s worth of sub for a single mount that imo is ugly as sin and wouldn’t get if it was free.

gold value will go up because of this actually. Perhaps it was a way to do so? Because as it was, it was quite easy to get tokens for membership. Now, gold price will go up accordingly

It entices the lazy crowd, u know those that want to play the game without ever having to travel anywhere. So yes, many will get the mount, especially when its so much cheaper now than the previous one.

The part hat im dislike, is were going to have many giantic mounts sitting around in the city etc, being a complete eyesore and major clutter to this game. I want to play WoW, not Jurassic park.

And it’s not even a real microtransaction.
The thing is literally 50000000% optional and just QoL with no impact on the ability to do content in the game at all.

Folks are just hating it for the sake of hating on it.

They sure did change the forum focus by releasing an overpriced turd mount. I bet the fcc will have something to say here.

Yeah no. You are wrong. It’s entirely because it costs more than a brand new aaa game.

Honestly, even looking at it from that angle, it’s still relatively cheap for the QoL it offers. I definitely don’t advocate spending real money on it. Affording it purely in-game isn’t really even a problem. The only hard part about getting it is actually managing to find any of the 6 WoW tokens you need to buy it at this point.

The funny thing is, people buying from the cash shop is the main reason sub prices have not gone up in so many years. Without that shop we would be paying full price, blizz hasn’t even adjusted for inflation which they kind of have the right to do at this point. So THANK YOU to the people buying it and keeping my subscription cost the same it’s been for many years

I think it has something to do with players having to sweat out farming 5 million gold only to see basically the same mount then get offered for $90 USD. Especially when compare gold vs actual currency values.

I don’t have the mount. But I can only imagine the people that purchased the tokens to get enough gold to purchase it for 5 million gold.

I just really don’t understand why anyone would care what someone else spends their money on.

Why do you care about what some rando person on the internet has?

I mean you can stack your grievances if you feel that helps your argument but fact remains, it’s a shop mount, no biggy, was likely designed years ago and just needed putting in the shop, you don’t like it then don’t buy it.

If your values and Blizz’s no longer align then you don’t have to stick around dude, it’s not a hard choice if you are really that upset about it.

1 Like

I’m not disgusted at the mount. I expected nothing better from a company that charged literally millions of dollars to upgrade your Diablo Immoral character over the course of the expansion.

What I’m disgusted with is all these threads apparently being posted on Blizzard’s behalf attempting to “poverty” shame people on a budget, and sane people who are well aware that when the game goes dark for the last time at the end of this trilogy, they will lose everything they spent money on. Trying to convince people to spend money on pixels in a videogame instead of food or rent is pretty disgusting. And apparently Blizzard must be pretty desperate at this point to show some earnings, so I’m concluding that their master plan to turn WoW into the esports powerhouse of the industry by removing the learning curve from mythic+ and relegating those who used to do those keys into boring low delves has been a failure.

Microsoft will not be happy with you and your overlords.

I don’t either, which makes it even more curious that there are so many threads trying to hound players into buying it RIGHT NOW.

Oh, gee, looks like the game has disconnected again. I guess they’d better come up with more mounts to sell in the cash shop. Since keeping the game running doesn’t seem to be much of a priority to them.

Yus.
:beers:

You can’t get WOW tokens.

What’s disgusting is not that it exists, but that the forum appears to be flooded with Blizzard sponsored poor-shaming posts trying to convince people that they owe it to mankind to shell out real money on that mount.

Too bad they can’t keep the game running, but hey, baby, show off that mount if you’re able to log in for more than 15 seconds at a time. That’ll prove something!

2 Likes

Well, you should care.
You pay for the game, then they have a staff to make new shinny things for an extra, instead of taking care of the paid game.

Look at this event.
Seriously?

Just throw a Darkmoon Faire replica at a Classic zone for a 20th Anniversary?