Why are people so upset at new ah mount?

I heal on my shaman and use mouse over macros, I never have to click on the tank unless I want to so I dont know why they needed to click me, it could also be, I was so small, people couldnt see me with all the ground clutter, so it made “stack with the tank” an issue . but whateves

Cuz the game in it’s current state is trash and they’ve got nothing better to do.

1 Like

Is it though.

I think we are just less jaded. Or more.

1 Like

yea, spending in star rail
but it dont have a subscription and dont need to buy expansions
its also a good game too

Rocket league is free to but that didn’t stop from spending fat stacks

For them to make a super expensive mount, then make it limited time because of the “impact” too many of them would have on the game just to slap it on the cash shop for the same price as the collectors edition of the xpac just feels super predatory.

2 Likes

It’s absolutely a thing.

You defend the company every month with your sub.

wow is becoming worse than those ‘‘free’’ games, its way too much stuff to buy, everything in the store is better than the in game things, then sub, then expansion, then whats next, trade posting tenders and battle pass??

wow token also made it worse, if you can just buy gold with $ and then buy carries (which blizzard openly supports and incentive)

On a technical level I think TWW is the worst the game has been in a while.

Which is a shame because there’s some good stuff under it all from a design perspective, if it would just work.

I don’t know how many people are really spending money on buying tokens for carries, what would be the point of playing then?
I do agree with all your points though, the only thing I can say is that paying for an expansion on top of a sub shouldn’t be fuel to the fire. They come out an average of once every 2years, the base cost isn’t very much and you get two years of free updates (not including sub). Yes there’s a wow shop but nothing is shoved in your face in game, if you didn’t know about it before hand you wouldn’t know about it in game. Unlike some other free no sub games.

1 Like

Lol I’m so happy blizzard did this. Loving the tears, angry. Omg these people are making my day. I so needed this :joy:

What you mean to do is help voice your option and get them to drop the cost. Don’t speak like this like you’re a simp for them

It’s got everything to do with that lmao.

I’ve dropped over a grand on Asian mobile games before. I would’ve been mad excited to buy this mount. Unfortunately, after releasing a bug that allows Outlaw to exploit the hell out of all competitive content, this stupid dog company also broke MY spec trying to fix their own clown fiesta, and now Sub deals like 300k overall dps per key after being garbage since season start, and only playable for TWO DAYS.

Yeah, I’m not giving these dogs money. In fact, I’ve got half the heart to cancel my sub right now lol.

For all I care they can do like LoL and release $500 skins, mounts, pets or whatever else they want.
If I think it is worth it I will buy it, if it isn’t, I won’t, simple as that.

I assume people are upset due to the overall state of the game not because the mount costs $90.

Several reasons, most are nonsense.

There’s a smallish group of people that like to come to the forums and scream “the game is dying!” and that’s really what they want.

I’m not sure if they work for another game or what the deal is, but it’s been going on a long time and every now and again they get all excited and start jumping up and down in the threads they make as well as other threads.
They’re fairly boring.

Then there’s another group that doesn’t seem to understand that Early Access, this Brutosaur and some other things Blizzard has done is a way to earn the company money so they can stay in business.
Instead this group likes to say it’s “greed”, yadayada and so on.
They seek to demonize those who buy the mount, those who got early access, etc…

It’s all dumb is all I know for sure. Just dumb nonsense to get all hot and clogged over how other people spend their money.

Sometimes I wonder how we as a species have lasted this long without accidentally taking ourselves out through natural selection.

1 Like

Imagine if the mount was a T Rex instead oh boy.

1 Like

Oh, if it was a t-rex, like Godzilla, I don’t know if I would be able to stop myself from getting it and I really can’t right now.

That would be so painful, too. To see that and not be able to get it. I dodged a bullet there even though the new bruto does look really good.

1 Like

Well when they removed the original AH bruto they said they didn’t want it to be as common as repair mounts. Now it’s gonna be more common than repair mounts. So I am not really following their logic anymore.

The original bruto doesn’t look anything like any other mount so it is original.

Y’know what would be cool?

If they made a mount we could transform into, like a giant T-Rex, and then we could run like crazy through Dorn, Valdrakken, any city and even breath fire or something as we go.

That’d be so much fun. Something like that would make me so happy.

1 Like

or an auction house mailbox Raptor that’d be sick.