Why are people so upset at new ah mount?

no idea, I think I would because of the fact that it’s tier 2. The other armor sets in the shop I am fine with.

People are so hung up on the fact that it’s listed for $ instead of gold it feels like. There wasn’t nearly as much complaining about the original, and both versions could be purchased via gold or $. The fact is, you don’t have to buy it, so unless you’re one of the old owners I’m not sure why you’re concerned with it. Most of us existed without an a.h. mount before this, and life will go on without one after.

I will say they should update the original to have a mailbox, but actual owners may not want that.

1 Like

And, to think, I want to buy it cause it just looks awesome and have always wanted one. Yes, Blizz could have gone the ‘cheaper’ route, but why? They are a company distributing a product. They have expenses. They find ways to pay those expenses. Just like any other company. If you do not feel that $90 is viable for a product, do not buy it. But, to be annoyed or angry enough to the people who see value in it . . . shame, shame.

2 Likes

This.

I was thinking it’d be 50-60$ and i lol’d at 90. I mean i want one but not that bad

1 Like

Exactly. This isn’t being an apologist or anything, just a realistic and practical point of view. This isn’t new, and people don’t need to spend the money if they don’t want to.

You have chosen… wisely.

1 Like

I mean it’s factually wrong to say that it requires 25 dollars to play PoE. It doesn’t. Sure it’s quality of life if you do, but like I said: Its. a. free. game. You always have the option to make the decision that you want to support PoE development/content. Meanwhile we’re getting spoon-fed garbage of patches now with mounts that are 3x the price of the cheapest mount in the shop.

Blizzard white knights like yourself are the reason a ‘20th ann. celebration mount’ can’t either be:

1. Earned while playing the friggen game/event (imagine)
  2. Not a part of a 155 dollar 12-month subscription

For the people that want the mount and have it; I’m happy for them. It looks cool! The art team did a great job. However, for me personally I’m not going to get it. I would like to be a part of the message that I don’t think it’s okay to release untested garbage while milking the community.

2 Likes

I was a little irritated when they came out with the race change discount cause the dragons new classes and all but i got over it , it was only like $3 or $4 so i shrugged and kept it moving .

I miss my gnome though , i was short… and stout … like a teapot

1 Like

I have a toy, can’t remember the name but it lets you change to a random race once a day. Always a treat when it’s a gnome, I feel like I can jump 20ft in the air.

Edit: I’m not the most well versed healer but if you were in my group wouldn’t I be clicking your nameplate as opposed to your character? I think they just didn’t want grubby little creatures running around. Typical alliance behavior, judging others for their size and shape. Should of paid to change factions

Some people are upset by this because corporate greed is disgusting to many people. Some don’t care and that’s fine. But remember, corporations aren’t your friend. They’re always testing the waters to see what we’ll accept/what they can get away with.

Blizzard should be embarrassed to ask $90 for a re-skin mount, but they aren’t. Because a lot of money isn’t good enough for the execs and their shareholder buds. They need all the money. All of it.

I’d direct you to the thread I created, except the community flagged it as trolling.

1 Like

lol

muh corporate greed

its a set of colorful pixels that you dont need. trying to remotely portray this as some sinister evil is unhinged

2 Likes

I got flagged for trolling for making a thread asking the definition of trolling once. Just can’t win sometimes.

Back whips you bad, bad panda!!! Go to the corner, whips you again

People love to complain. Especially wow players.

[Leave the multibillion dollar company alone… image goes here]

An addict can always justify a way to spend money on their addiction. Buying something doesn’t mean they can “afford” it. Consider some people are better with their money.

Clearly.
They didnt just sit down and put it together in the last 72 hours, lol.

Because they’re dumb and they don’t see getting something you pay for (for once) as good for the game.

Or they’re not dumb and they realise that the way they play the game (for competitive advantage = 100% of their enjoyment) is in danger.

At the time, if you bought the AH mount during BfA with tokens, you would have spent 1,200USD on it.

i think the people mad about it can’t afford it but really want it.

Even if it was cheaper, hard pass from me still, i can afford it without even thinking about it but i’m kinda meh at it personally.

I could have saved you the trouble.
Trolling - “anything I dont agree with or like”

:+1:

1 Like