Why are people being racist over

Hopefully this change will cause all the racists to leave the game so we can enjoy it!

8 Likes

I see their argument. It’s just a stupid one. They know it, and so does everyone else.

I’m very excited for it! But of course the haters are gonna hate.

Where were these racists remarks about it not being in lore?
There are black and Asian-esque looking humans in game lore.
I have not seen any racist comments anywhere so please provide links so we can troll them.

Either way Gnome is master race.

1 Like

Trolls are the pretty race.

we can make dark skin humans since vanilla they just add some more customizations, don’t try to scientify a video game based in a magical universe

there are bluish skin orcs, trolls of a wide varity of colors, pink, grey and purple belves… and that doesn’t make a problem lore wise

humans in wow don’t (d)evolve like humans irl maybe they are like potato seeds; they come from stone made vrykuls not from apes

1 Like

I had a black female human paladin in Vanilla did they take black people out of the game in the 5 years I didn’t play wtf?

Because people are immature.

I like the options but its weird that:
These guys have a different accent (later turned into wolves) so they are a different race.
These guys are fatter so they are a different race.

But:
In real world vernacular, these guys are a different race but they are the same race in WoW

I might make a human for the first time ever. My aesthetic as a white jew is very similar to the black woman in the reveal except with light skin. Heck, I would be happy to make a more european aesthetic with that hair because it LOOKS like my real hair. And I noticed black skin tones are comin for the dwarves and would love to make my night elf darker skin toned even if it’s deep purple.

Deep Purple would be perfect for her. She’s VERY angry about the Smoke on the Water in Darkshore.wdd

LUPIN THE 3RD!!! You, I like you.

The Frozen Gnome Approves.

1 Like

game has always had black and asian skin colors, just not the hair or faces for it.

1 Like

Then you haven’t been looking.

YOU and your ilk are looking specifically for ANYTHING that you could possibly construe as mildly fitting your twisted view of the world and then insisting that the rest of us share in your self inflicted misery. We’re not turning a blind eye to anything.

Can we at least retcon the Vrykul to match this new customization options?

“I haven’t seen it myself, so it must not be happening.”

1 Like

If you have to put forth effort into looking for it then is it really a problem prevalent enough to attract attention to? “You haven’t been looking for it” tells me that there’s a couple forum trolls not worth the time to reply to, much less create an entire discussion thread about.

There was a large Reddit thread about the new customization and half of it got deleted because of thinly veiled racism. I didn’t have to search for it.

1 Like

I might actually make a black human death knight. Very happy with the new racial options. They should make black blood elves too, then I might actually play one.

4 Likes

Oh. I don’t go to Reddit, specifically because that’s exactly what you expect to find on Reddit.