Why are people being racist over

Whelp… thats what I get for believing the best in people.

3 Likes

I appreciate your optimism lol. :heart:

That’s true. Okay, I’ll say this: It may not be for me, but I do understand (even if not fully) that people enjoy playing themselves in RPGs. Like what was said above though! Having sliders and just more creative freedom in the models would actually solve a lot of these issues. Even in beast races and non-humans it could be a boon.

BUT LET’S BE REAL ABOUT 1 THING. Every female is going to have a huge butt and huge bazongas if that were the case. You know it. It’s everywhere in ESO XD

Oh no… oh no… this typic is gonna cause fires… or has it already?

I like big butts and I can not lie.

1 Like

It’s only a basic campfire so far, we’re not at Teldrassil level scorched earth… yet.

Too soon… too soon…

1 Like

Blood Elves are basically the Horde’s humans. They’re the ‘basic b*tches’ of WoW and will be more so once human models actually reflect the diversity of the race.

There’s a reason the faction is like 40% Blood Elf now. So many BE player literally play no other race except BE and wouldn’t even be Horde if Blizzard hadn’t decided to give the faction a pretty race.

7 Likes

I don’t know what you me by old-fashioned with how you view video games. Actually game play is important but people also want to play nice looking games as well. I am someone who grew up playing a 2600 and remember how big getting 16 bit sprites were. Or when Mortal Kombat came out with fancy characters and realistic blood.

Games have evolved and changed over time, with that what players expect from games have as well. I expect Blizzard to be able to work on both the game play experience and look/ customization options for them. Blizzard is not some little indie company trying to crowd source money. They can and should be able to do both.

1 Like

I for one am very excited and happy for them new customizations!!! ;D I might buy a appearance change just for my warrior on retail! I been asking for this ever since WOD.

Hey, more Character Customization options the better.

I mean their still boring humans, your never going to fix that, but at least you have more options.

1 Like

I saw the redone human males and screamed in gchat, “THEY TURNED THEM INTO LUPIN III!”

2 Likes

it’s exactly what it looks like

I am NOT allow. Grandparents cry.

lol they can deal.

I know i’m turning my female human to that black beauty.

4 Likes

100% agree with this. I never had any desire to play a human in this game until I was given the option to roll one that looked like me. But that’s how I like to play characters: either a race/species that doesn’t exist in real life or a human that resembles me. If there are people who complain that this type of inclusion is just PC pandering and they don’t understand why it’s an appreciated gesture for those of us from different racial backgrounds, then that’s really a reflection of where we still are as a society.

10 Likes

Because they’re racist to begin with, full stop.

1 Like

Fantasy humans in WoW vary from us real life people in important ways.

They know magic works. They’ve seen it done, done it themselves, seen the results, good and bad.

They know there’s an afterlife. Even the most irreligious Joe Average on Azeroth knows there’s an afterlife. It’s not a belief for them, it’s a fact.

They live alongside other intelligent species, some of which can crossbreed with humans.

They know some of those intelligent species come from other planets – proof of (for lack of a better word) extraterrestrial life.

3 Likes

I’ve seen like maybe 2 or 3 people say anything about it, what are you talking about?

1 Like

New race options being introduced.

Everyone: Wow, those looks pretty cool!

Taindessa: RACIST HoW dArE yOu

6 Likes