Why are people being racist over

I am a minority and corporations are not my friends too you know.

God, some people like you are the reason why we still have wars in this world.

1 Like

Lies, void elves are multiplying constantly. :wink:

While I have no problem with additional skin-tones being added, I do think it’s funny that they added Asian ones with all this China drama happening. Absolutely seems like pandering to their Chinese base.

All of 3 people are crying. Most could care less.

Edit: Happy sunday!

While there is more than one type of Asian, this has nothing to do with the China drama. These customization were being made long before the China drama happened. They didn’t just throw that together in the last two weeks.

Hmm, this sounds exactly like what some “trendy” 2019 sjw would say, need to hear no more.

I just want to know how Azeroth humans have the exact same biological diversity as Earth humans. Did Earth humans migrate to Azeroth? Or are Earth humans originally from Azeroth? I want to know the lore behind this.

I also want to know where “Alterac Swiss” comes from if there’s no Switzerland on Azeroth. Maybe the African continent will be unveiled in the next expansion? Where’s Christie Golden when you need her?

1 Like

Just pretend I typed the same two words to you. Nice job not being able to answer my question to you by the way. I knew you’d fail at it.

Magic. Titans used magic and made different colored humans.

3 Likes

Because your kind doesn’t listen to logic or facts and just loves arguing using copy paste formulas. You don’t need special race representation on a damn game or in any kind of fictional creation because, guess what, it’s just fiction.

There it is.

1 Like

Also? If there really was “SJWs demanding diversity”, that’s…not exactly malicious/nefarious, and it’s really funny anybody would feel threatened by it…

Like…if a political group -I- didn’t like “demanded diversity”, I would pick my battles. I wouldn’t fight over that. I’d be like “I usually disagree with these guys, but this time, they have a point, I’m not going to fight with them JUST because I usually disagree with them”.

Why not disagree with arguments rather than an entire group by default? It’s more rational to disagree with things on a case-by-case basis, no?

Also, my character is already “Native American” (whatever that means in WoW) and I really hope that bothers you.

2 Likes

I want “xyz” added to the game. If you disagree, you’re automatically racist. if it annoys you that they added “xyz” instead of spending resources elsewhere- automatically racist. Enjoy your racism racists.

1 Like

I just want the Earth politics separated from my video games.

3 Likes

Right it’s just fiction so why do you care it’s being added? Do you think black people and Asian people can’t be in fiction fantasy worlds or something? Is that what this is?

3 Likes

I guess I don’t even care, more customization options don’t bother me at all.

1 Like

So white people existing in Warcraft is not “earth politics” but black people and Asian people in Warcraft is? Can you explain this one for me?

2 Likes

I never said it wasn’t. I don’t care about them being added. It’s just another customization option. I’ll probably use them. But when it opens the floodgates of “but what about race X or dodecagender Y” and everyone starts complaining, that gets annoying.

It still leaves some questions open about the lore, but I’ve just chalked all of WoW’s plot up to “if Blizzard says so, that’s the way it is,” so if we find out Sylvanas is actually a hydralisk tomorrow, I won’t really care because the writing is that bad.

1 Like

Where are all my D-cup zombie babes at. Calia is the only one and she’s white. I’m sick of Blizzards discrimination!!!

2 Likes

Of course I don’t need it. Nobody needs anything in any video game. But I wanted it.