Why are Night Elves still playable?

One could also argue that we’ve killed enough cows to open up a few In-n-out burger places… oooo

Oh, man. You’re going to die so hard and so badly.

Gnomes will flat you alive and feed you your organs.

Everyone knows this by now. How did you not get the memo?

We’ve had a few decades to repopulate. We’re back up to a few thousand.

Lmaooo true!

1 Like

#TrueFacts

Which is surprising as the horde is now mostly elf.

You’re doing it wrong!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow, do people seriously think High Elves are some N_zi related thing now? I thought that was just a joke. just… wow.

Well they all have blond hair and blue eyes, so…

1 Like

So what you are saying is Hitler thought the ubermensch were actually supposed to be Fantasy Elves?

Okay you people are officially insane. I’m out.

Dad? Is that you? Did you find those cigarettes?

1 Like

Probably best if you feel you can somehow incorporate Hitler in to anything…this is a fantasy game, not real life.

Also, pretty certain Nightlynx comment below yours was meant in response to what I had said to him but gg on the serious overreact - it definitely goes well with the context of this entire thread. l o l

1 Like

lol But to be only 2 ft tall or have 4 legs and covered with fur?? I mean yeah you’re a druid and all, and can see the fur part, since you know - feral - but only 2 ft tall??? :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh so you were just pretending to be insane? Jokes on me.

Uhm…where did you get that at all?

it’s obvious you either didn’t read the thread, look to where his convo and mine began, or you just like throwing out absurd rants. lol

For the same reason Gnomes were playable in Vanilla after their capital was nuked… By their own hands.

Hey! We’re not supposed to talk about that.

2 Likes

Oh you are just a person that enjoys derailing thread you don’t like, you sound like a lovely person.

It’s simple really. You failed.

lol Pot meet kettle.

Also - ASSumptions seem to be your forte’.