Why are Night Elves still playable?

Lovely person.

Says the person who brought Hitler in to a “Why are Night Elves still playable” thread.

So who really derailed it? At least I stayed in character of a Night Elf, speaking with another Night Elf about Night Elf things…lol

Watch that judgement pedestal though, it’s a long drop.

1 Like

Its cuz ive got the hots for gnome girls =p

If the above is any indication of your taste, I do apologize and I hope that said taste improves.

But there are other gnomes I know of that I can understand the draw to. most are adorable.

Yea I’ve already said in another thread that this one is officially my least favorite gnome

2 Likes

Yep, from what I’ve seen from them in other threads I’ve come to the same conclusion.

We were wanted not to get them wet or feed them after midnight…

That is how they went from:

To:

4 Likes

Why else are some of their eyes still green?

When did you guys become a bunch of gossiping catholic schoolgirls? You really do just make yourselves look better and better don’t you? LOL

You’ve spent too much time in gnomeregan, that toxicity is soaking in

1 Like

That, and we been jump-starting them back up.

OR to let us watch television!
That’s more toxic than anything even a Forsaken alchemist could dream up!

At this point it’s become more of an enjoyable sport just to troll you harder. I’ve honestly never stooped so low (Pun intended) in the forums before - I don’t mind slumming it for once.

BTW - if your judgement call is the standard, I don’t mind “looking better and better”.

This was nothing but a troll thread in the first place so you getting flustered for being trolled in your own thread is a plus.

Toodles cupcake.

I feel foolish for thinking it was named after Orgrim Doomhammer all this time…

Decades? It’s been ten years tops.

I keep telling you, every goat you run into, isn’t a Draenei in disguise.

honestly it would be for the best if they deleted NE but we know they won’t delete NE because who would they use for a punching bag next?

The Night Elves are full of hope. You cannot kill hope.

Well if Blizzard’s storytelling was better this would be the turning point for Night Elves. They would take on the role similar to that of Undeads in the Horde but for the Alliance, Worgens would be their Blood Elf friend faction. Now I am not saying they go full on evil but more no mercy/ no forgiveness for the Horde.

I mean it looks like that’s what they’re doing with Tyrande. She’s gonna keep going until the Night Warrior’s vengeance is sated. So that almost certainly means she will be a villain to kill once it turns out she crosses a line or something.