Why are Night Elves still playable?

Have you seen the amount of eggs Murlocs lay. I am surprised that the world not overrun with them. Rabbits be jealous of them.

I think quite a few species should be extinct at this point. At one time I thought they should try and make some ecological sense in animals, but I’d rather they focused efforts into game play instead.

Level 120 small hermit crabs make no sense. When that alligator ignores the deer right next to him to charge the human in full plate just inside his aggro range it’s confusing. How we respawn after being eaten sort of makes us gods. It all breaks immersion but it’s just a game.

2 Likes

The numbers don’t matter. They never have; probably never will because it’s far more convenient that way.

Also there are plenty of relatively neutral Night Elves. I doubt they’d be extinct even if the numbers did matter.

Population numbers never made any sense in any Warcraft game.

Draenei were hunted for sport to near extinction by the orcs.

Stormwind humans were almost erradicated during the first war when orcs conquered all the southern human lands and razed stormwind to the ground.

Almost the entire orc population in Azeroth could fit inside a few internment camps at the end of the second war, and fewer ones part of Thrall’s horde could fit inside a couple ships.

Darkspear trolls were composed of a tiny fraction of jungle troll exiles, who could also fit inside Thrall’s ships.

Arthas scourged almost the entire elven population of Quel’thalas, driving them to near extinction.

Only a tiny fraction of Scourge troops broke free from the Lich King and became the Forsaken.

Atleast half of gnome population either died or became deranged lepers when they nuked themselves to kill a bunch of troggs.

Void elves were a small group who splintered from a near extinct race. They should have less than a hundred individuals.

And many more!

If we followed lore numbers, both the alliance and the horde shouldn’t have enough people to even think of waging wars.

7 Likes

If it were up to you’d all wake up tomorrow to a new launcher banner reading “World of Dwarfcraft” and find every one of yer toons race changed.

Why do you think we call the city Orgrimmar. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ive been single handedly keeping up the night elf population. Unfortunately my offspring all seem to be either 2 feet tall or have 4 legs or are covered in fur or have goat horns and hooves or… any other number of issues

4 Likes

I think more Void Elves died than they even exist , somehow…I’m not sure I wanna go down that path though.

Says the Gnome, whose city is full of radiation killing 99% of the population, while the rest get slaughtered throughout the world because they’re tiny and easily squishable.

Well we just have a little camp, the Horde could’ve just wiped us out easy, but they went for the gigantic tree.

Well, you look at it as if its a personal attack on you, for some reason, I suppose you care that much.

Rather than a writer perspective that The Night Elves have been struggling over and over ever since the end of the third war. And it finally reached a boiling point.

Now at their lowest point and darkest time, they’ve been made the vengeance of a god. Rather interesting.

Night Elves have been disturbingly become the most pathetic race in fantasy. Even ewoks have more chutzpah than night elves!

The same could be said for Goblins since there were only what? A 75 or so on that boat.

:cookie:

1 Like

There was 14 months of killing orcs in mop followed by 2 years of killing alternate timeline orcs.

The very true about it: because we still dont have High Elves… ¬¬

1 Like

Night Elves are the Asgardians of World of Warcraft.

1 Like

I wonder the same about Goblins, those little buggers get killed off by the dozens in quests and yet there are always dozens and dozens more

They must be like the Warhammer fantasy goblins

At least they have Thor and they are still cool and lost to truly cosmic forces… Not to an angry elf with some catapults.

1 Like

My only goal is that if 9.0 dissolves the factions and there is an anarchy mode in WoW. With that mode allowing me to kill gnomes.

1 Like

You see those hips on those goblinettes?

They breed like steroid bunnies. Kill a million and two million take their place.

1 Like