Why are casuals paying for the 1% forced ‘Raid or die’ in shadowlands?

Define “did”. And can you quote that?

Explain the success of Classic? And actually the the decline of WoW started when solo que systems started being put in place. I agree with you on a lot of stuff, but solo que ruined the game quite honestly. WoW was built on community, and solo que doesn’t promote that.

My friend solod to rank14 which gave him BIS gear.

1 Like

Didn’t he tweet that after SoO had been out for months and something like 4 million people had already quit?

The last 100 posts I’ve read have been… :hot_pepper:

Keep it up

Teach me your ways of the trolling master.

I thought he was a troll until I saw his twitter

Losers* that is all.

I have to ask - what part of Massive-Multi-player-RPG don’t you get. You’re meant to interact with other players, we’re not here as scenery or background NPCs.

I would argue that most people play MMORPGs to interact with and play with other people.

1 Like

Filthy casuals that dont put a feet in high level content dont deserve high level rewards.

1 Like

Um… he may not have queued with a buddy, but he most definitely didn’t solo it - there were a bunch of other players on his side or the opposing side in the various BGs he ran. He just PUGed it rather than doing it with an organised group.

This is still going? Well here’s the Sunday supply.

I blame this all on those that said but their self esteem we can’t let them go without at least a Participation Trophy.

Guess what losing won’t kill you , not getting what those that worked harder for will not kill you . In fact if anything it should motivate people to want to improve themselves.

People think they are special and should have what others that have put the time in have. Guess what the only person that thinks any of you are special and should have everything are your mons and guess what she has to think you’re special thast’s her job .

Thanks to my man Gallows for the popcorn rain

1 Like

Why did you cut out the part where I specifically included “BFA” and then post what some PvP dev said about an expansion from 8 years ago? Thinking too hard for casual brain I guess?

Guys, rally against Ralph. He is one man with a thousand alts, but we’re 5 people with thousands of alts. Obviously 5000 alts is worth more than 1000 alts. Let us alt like spam the opposing threads at the beginning to put Ralph into his place.

You said exactly what so many are thinking! Thank you.

I have given 25-30 hearts to the troll 2 posts down from the main post. Help me my bruddas

plz give me free gear plz plz plz plz.

That feeling when you are so desperate to artificially manipulate likes to make your tryhard elitist side look good xD

It’s compensation for my massive… cup of cocoa