Why are casuals paying for the 1% forced ‘Raid or die’ in shadowlands?

I have played GW2 its fun, but I did prefer WoW’s PvP up 2 WoD. Legion was alright. BFA was just trash. If you think that just because gw2 has a roll function its better, thats just a preference, using LoS in WoW is the same thing, just a different manner.

Solo players are scum of the earth and the reason why WoW has gotten worse every expansion for the past 10 years. Entitled little rats who see a number and their smooth brains tell them “bigger number better” without understanding the point of gear progression.

Just another thread from someone that thinks they need max level gear to complete world quests.

1 Like

This isn’t a single player game. We do not want it to become one. There are so, so many other single player games out there. Go play those.

1 Like

Mythic raiding is a terrible world of pain for most and people who like doing mythic don’t really care about the gear, they do it for the completion, because in BFA they just reset your gear every “Season” anyway so your mythic gear means nothing next season/is obtainable from world quests,etc…

Even worse the presence of mythic raiding encourages people who shouldn’t do it, to pressure the heroic group to upgrade to mythic, which then just has the effect of destroying it. Seen this happen maaaanny times.

Mythic raid should be for achievements and cosmetics only. That way it doesn’t ruin anything for the world firsters OR the vast majority of the players.

4 Likes

Blizz should have just scrapped raiding from Shadowlands so it can be released on time. Most of us don’t need or care about raids. Give us an expac with world content and pvp and no raids and we’ll be happy.

1 Like

Why doesn’t Blizzard make an MMO for people who hate MMOs?

You joke, but this is actually a good idea and would probably take the form of a casual mobile RPG. Diablo Immortal I think is too action oriented, wrong direction. They need a Raid: Shadow Legends competitor :slight_smile:

I think the term casual, these days, means a player who wants mythic quality raid gear from world quests, not a player who actually plays casually and for fun.

1 Like

No it doesn’t. Those people aren’t casuals. Casual players are people who play and try but they aren’t hardcore.

2 Likes

Ya cant have everything.

100% Agreed. I think us plebs are getting tired of the majority of our cash doing towards content we won’t see.

The excuse is always we are lazy, when the obvious truth is we cannot dedicate a straight 5-6 hours raiding.

Why should our money go towards people that don’t even respect us? Why should a few people get to see the entire game for the same monthly sub as us?

These no lifers live in this game, consuming content faster than a hoover. They should pay extra if they play extra imo.

2 Likes

Isn’t this Ralph guy the very same person that was banned on the EU WoW forums for repeated toxic behavior against other players that were replying to his threads? Iirc people got fed up with him constantly making low quality posts (like he is doing right now) so they just started reporting his threads on sight and Ralph had a schizophrenic meltdown or something and started harassing them.

Also, he was outed in several WoW community discord servers for admitting he has sex with his family’s dog.

The guy is clearly mentally unhinged and you should all ignore any and all Ralph threads and posts.

4 Likes

If you need special gear that is above others to feel special then this screams of insecurity

If people mainly login to just raid or m+ it is a failed mmo and it is what ion wants to avoid since tryhards want this overwatch with raids game

Oh look a person who spends time on Chan boards(though do pretend it was eu forums to hide incel) and spreads made up stuff to fit in, still remember wowg was butthurt over me all those years ago xD

Idk what chan boards are. I literally only browse the General Discussion board and the Arenas and Battlegrounds boards. And why do you say I need to pretend it was EU forums? Here’s you quite literally posting on the EU forums, bragging about dropping 1000 euros into the game to buy WoW tokens.

https:// i.imgur. com/2p6vyVz.png

Do everyone a favor stop making awful posts on General Discussion, lest you get banned again just like on EU.

3 Likes

If you need special gear you didn’t earn and don’t need to feel special then this screams of insecurity.

Funny how all the made up stuff you said in the earlier post that started from your incel boards suddenly vanished and all you could find was me paying for boosts and tokens which I don’t even regret lmao xD

Absolutely worth buying those tokens, would do it again :3

I ve also bought a ton of boosts for my new account since I moved to oce to instantly boost my new chars because leveling is so boring : )

So, you just paid for a “ton” of boosts to skip he majority of the game so you could right into the “end game” you mostly refuse to play?

LOL.

3 Likes

arent u the fella who got all of greece rangebanned on 4chan for your constant awful posts

There is no place in Shadowlands where you’re locked to walking speed.

If you mean not being able to mount, Torghast is an indoor dungeon, not mounting there is normal.

1 Like