Why are casuals paying for the 1% forced ‘Raid or die’ in shadowlands?

Lol bro I’m not mad in the slightest. This is just a way to stay occupied while I’m at work. Last I checked I actually can do the content to get the gear instead of begging on the forums for the system to change.

3 Likes

YOU FILTHY TRYHARD!

I cannot even LOOK at you!

(Though looking at you makes me want steak for supper)

1 Like

It’s shake and bake! And Bruhai helped! Dance for the loot!

1 Like

So do the under-educated. Please, learn how to Shaman before coming here to whine. You’re only ever going to get “are you serious?”

1. GEAR YOURSELF - WQ’S HAVE GEAR
  2. PICK A PROFESSION AND CREATE SOME
  3. PVP REWARDS
  4. M+ REWARDS
  5. TURNING IN HONOR FOR ILVL63 GEAR
  6. FINISH YOUR WAR CAMPAIGN. How can you expect to be at end-game and miss this?
  7. LFR can be a great boost; but
  8. A guild who runs these dungeons might be okay with slightly carrying you.
  9. QUESTS GIVE GEAR
  10. if you haven’t reached visions yet, why are you wasting your time here?
  11. Get your cloak
  12. KNOW YOUR CLASSS

I hope I explained it well enough so that you may be able to ascertain whether or not this game is right for you because it works for the thousands of people who actively participate in order to gain power or equipment.
I’ve given you: free gear options
raid options
dungeon options
profession options
cloak option
PVP options

Do I need to start singing “aeroplane jelly” just so you can digest this as a normal, untitled human being?

I REVELL IN MY FILTH! REVELL I SAY!
But in all seriousness I’m not even hard core. I consider myself a casual of the highest caliber.

I disagree. You can see all the content. It is all the same content-the difference is in difficulty level.

Let’s take Doom for example. Whether you play on “Don’t Hurt Me Daddy” or “Nightmare” difficulty, you get and see the same game. The difference with WoW is that it provides a “Nightmare” difficulty level and gives relevant rewards for surviving the nightmare. Just because you enjoy “Don’t Hurt Me Daddy” doesn’t mean your being denied Nightmare level gear and it doesn’t mean you get to deny those people who enjoy the hell that is Nightmare difficult. It also doesn’t mean Blizz is catering to players who enjoy challenging themselves to the extreme. Some of the ways Blizz ups the difficulty level in mythic is unwieldy show horned in mechanics that for the story make little sense.

Other mmos don’t provide difficulty levels at all-i like the idea that I can play on easy difficulty to see the whole game. I also like to have the options of testing my skills at my choice without losing anything but also maybe gaining something which proves that I’m one of those badarsed who completed “Nightmare” level difficulty.

Stop trying to hold people back just because You can’t do what they can.

Honestly, neither am I. My best raiding achieve was in WoD, lol. It’s just disheartening to see people getting mad that they can’t just step into end-game content without doing prerequisites.
Finding a group that adhere to your skill level isn’t hard, all i takes is making a premade group…

Honestly I’m right there with you. I really started raiding this xpac and I was a pug for the guild im in now. Our raid lead at the time whispered me and told me I needed to up my dps or I was out. Now I’m a regular raid member who manages to be in our top dps as enh shaman. (Don’t look at my parses right now I’m struggling to get back into the groove of old enh.)

1 Like

But the whole point of having different difficulties is so you can play with people who have similar to your own? How can you say "you get to deny those people “nightmare difficulty”

Hey, join a Mythic Ny’Alotha without the cloak. I don’t care what you do in-game. It’s when people bring their completely uneducated ideas as reason.

We are weeks away from SL and you’re worried about obtaining gear that will be replaced in SL?
K.

Did I typo? Cause your response doesn’t seem to match what I wrote? I’m on mobile so give me a second to see what I screwed up with words.

Edit: you misunderstood what I wrote.

It Blizz’s game. Pretty up to them to decide how they want to reward people for doing different things.

You get mad that McDonald’s won’t make you a Whopper?

2 Likes

Only typo there was “how can you say you dont get to deny nightmare difficulty?”
Do you enjoy watching people run around like headless chickens? Thats the only thing I can liken that to.

That is actually what I wrote.

Why do casual players need high end level gear to do casual content?

1 Like

Posting in a Ralph thread. :heart:

https://i.imgur.com/clpf9Vp.png

They don’t. It’s FOMO.

I, too, enjoy having max ilvl from doing content I enjoy in swtor. There’s only exclusive relics and set bonuses from ops I believe, but whatever, ilvl is the biggest difference.

I really wish the pvp vendors will make a difference. I feel like it was better in older days, because with only 2 difficulties in wotlk or 1 in TBC, honor gear wasn’t THAT far behind in ilvl.

So…
Why is this conversation even happening?
I read what you wrote and the only thing worth replying to, I did.

I’m not denying anyone. You wanna join? all i takes is to reach out to another player or guild that are willing to help you get what you want.

I don’t know how to make that any clearer. I think your plate armor may be effecting your reading comprehension.

Okay. /Salute

It’s as easy as being interested.
/salute.