Why are casuals paying for the 1% forced ‘Raid or die’ in shadowlands?

You think raiders think they are better than you? Found the problem. You think raiders care about you at all.

4 Likes

Pretty sure you only need the mythic raiding gear for mythic raiding and pvp. So guessing it’d be pvp’ers mad about having to do mythic raids to get max ilevels. And max ilevel has a different definition for people who neither mythic raid nor pvp.

For all of that, seems to me if borrowed power stuff in bfa was 10x more important than ilevel, borrowed power stuff in SL might eclipse the importance of ilevels in later patches too.

1 Like

Because I’m not turning into a baby because I wasn’t spoon-fed what you expect?

simple armory me: purpserp#1372

You’re just delusional and backing that up with further delusions :laughing:

I care. Him have tigerblood and him good at english.

1 Like

Why do people continue to feed Ralph every day?

You can’t read apparently, speaking as plainly as it gets.

1 Like

It’s literally the best bait.

It’s even better than io topics and remove LFR topics.

1 Like

I recommend a change of topic. Anyone played crown tundra yet?

uh, I did, rofl.

You’re getting mad that you cant play the way you think is best but you’re criticising me for playing the game how it was made?

delusional.

2 Likes

Crown Tundra? Haven’t heard of it.

Will I get the best gear the game has to offer just by logging in? If not, hard pass.

I hear chimps are social animals, and they flame in packs.

1 Like

Sadly no. Its the expansion for Pokémon so no gear required. Actually this game is perfect for those kinds of people. First time you start it up you get a free Pokémon for doing nothing.

Get me some armor from the isle, I’ll pay in gold <3

But will I get the BEST Pokemon for doing nothing?

If not, hard pass.

And will the game make me do battles for the best pokemon? Cause I don’t want to play the game that way. I want to play it MY way where I just walk up to the Pokemon, pat it on the head, and it jumps in the Pokeball.

Is that why you are a Ralph clone?

The majority of players, as in almost every single one of them, participate.

That’s why lfr was created, so that every casual player has easy access to see all content that’s been made.

Difficulty tiers are different. Creating entirely new solo content vs tuning existing content is honestly a crazy comparison, as in literally crazy … not sane, if you’re being honest about it.

If you’re a completely solo player and don’t participate in most of the content provided, you’re in the minority, not in the 99%. This is an MMO, people group for content.

You get destroyed by logic and that’s the best you can come up with? SMH

I like SWTOR, but it has far more problems than just casuals paying for high-end operations.

Gettin cranky? need a nanna? Here you go… look loot! Hurry work hard for it! :banana:

1 Like

This is a silly argument. First off something like 2/3 of max level players experience the raid through LFR (per Blizzard) so that clearly is content for them.

Ignoring that there is ALSO quest hubs and new world quests that came with every single patch as well as dungeons. It is not as though they are only making raids and honestly I am not sure what content they make for arena beyond a random new arena.