Why are alliance still allowed to make a full premade in AV?

How unfortunate, being the majority faction, queuing for a battleground you almost always win.

3 Likes

It’s because the alliance kiddos want to blame everyone but themselves for loosing without guild premade.

Will blizzard ever fix this? Doubt it unless they change the algorithm for bg queues.

5-30 ppl sync queueing should be detected and detour everyone else into separate bgs or have them be put into a longer wait time, let alliance get a taste of horde bg queue time that we have to endure a 1-3 hour wait time to throw off the premade ability

1 Like

Without waiting for enough alliance to queue to fill multiple games that doesn’t work.

A better alternative would be for blizzard to just address the horde map advantages, more alliance would queue and queue syncing would stop working again.

3 Likes

lets not forget the horde was forced to adopt a new strategy because alliance premades kept bumrushing drek. if they never came about we’d have comfy 20 min games where the fastest side to kill marshals/warmasters would win

Easy to say when you’re playing the faction that has the massive advantage on the map, and the much larger population that PvPs.

This is a longstanding tradition, though. Horde players with no clue blaming the Alliance playerbase when its an issue with the game itself - which is fixed later, but not in vanilla.

1 Like

happily, assuming your willing to trade your winrate for it. You have long ques for AV and win 90%+ of the time, we have short ques and win ~10% of the time, most of which are premades, if you pug as alliance you lose basically 100% of the time.
I mean, blizzard even threw us alliance a few bones! they let galv give us rep if you killed balinda first…except horde always had this. Then since alliance lost so much, they figured why not nerf our rep farming ability with the druid fix, i mean, it’s not like alliance had any other reason to que, we certainly didn’t get much honor or win bg’s. Hell, we rarely even get the chance to kill lt’s or cap a tower. Without premades, alliance are basically throwing themselves into the meat grinder for a pitiful amount of honor and rep, and of course, to entertain you horde. how dare we be so selfish as to win the odd game.

4 Likes

Love it when people talk like this. We’re all a bunch of dads and you know it.

Z48zRMW6 Have fun in there horde

I dont think anyone, at least the vast majority, would say its not balanced at all lol

Thanks for the free advertisment :wink:

Horde could do the same thing if there weren’t so many players Qing. This is what you get when you pick the faction that is massively overpopulated as far as PvP community.

Let’s pretend. Numbers are made up but the reality of the fake numbers is real.

At the start of Classic AV (Phase whatever):
20,000 Horde queuing
20,000 Alliance queuing

Post-premade nerf:
50,000 Horde queuing
2,000 Alliance queuing
(The direct result of premades getting nerfed, PvE heroes getting their rep gear pre-nerf, and Horde seeing an honor pinata with Scorched Earth).

This is a direct result of CHANGES happening and the Law of Unintended Consequences. Alliance can premade by default now because so few go for AV. Horde have increased queue times, due to few Alliance trying for AV.

Stop asking for changes. As Vanilla As Orcishly Possible

With 3 battlegrounds the number of alliance cueing for av determines the number of battles that take place. 120 total. If you can get 40 people to cue in groups of 5 for av you should get a premade due to the lack of other players cueing for av.

The idea of splitting up a premade from cueing is laughable as there is not enough people for them to be split into. You can’t dilute the premade with random people if there isn’t enough random people whomst are rep grinding or going for the rank 14.

So best of luck with getting battlegrounds in tbc and wrath classic more specifically tbc even with the possibility of achievements and mount collection, the cues for casual battleground will be consistently great.

1 Like

Did you even read what you had said? None of that even makes any sense at all… let’s blame a faction for queueing up because they want pvp

So let’s Punish The Horde by having them not queue as much as they do so they could be on the same playing field as the alliance who are exploiting to make a pre-made battleground using discord

In fact you have just proven that blizzard has broken the battleground queue system

I honestly don’t care that alliance are premading tbh.

Whatever brings my queue times down means I can finish the rank 11 grind on my 59 twink that much faster.

The only real issue on the AV map is that cave spawns are not set to the lowest priority.

Any terran advantages are situational and not the determining factor of who wins. Who wins with a 40v40 is always based on which team is better geared and better at large scale group pvp. In that regard, elemental shamans are 10x more effective in large skirmishes with their purges and CL burst damage than a paladin spamming a single FoL on an ally that will literally get deleted instantly if 3 or more ranged classes target them.

So the takeaway I’m trying to make is the real Horde advantage is having a super OP ranged class that is exclusive to them.

Punishment? There are simply advantages and disadvantages to CHOOSING to play the faction that has so many people it’s literally being gated by the number of alliance. The minority faction controls the number of games.

2 Likes

I mean, this is what complete lack of interest from one side looks like. Fewer and fewer numbers to the point where players can queue sync, join a discord together, and wipe the floor with a pug.

This isn’t new though. Alliance have been doing this for months.

I would also point out that there is nothing stopping you from creating your own discord and spamming the link for people to join and organize horde side. Whether they do or don’t join is up to them. That particular aspect is completely repeatable Horde side. At this point, I am honestly just kinda hoping that the queues remain low enough that I can join an AV and have fun pvping for a bit even if it is a loss against a premade. It is better than the 2 hour wait to join snoozefest auto wins I got on my first couple of toons.

5 Likes

I wonder what his comment on the Alliance losing AV almost every time simply by being Alliance?

Oh… nevermind.

Nah your twisting my words. Alliance hide at SHGY because they do not want to push foward… They only feel confident when they are able to create sync premade, similar to getting a few beers in and wanting to feel like your superman.

Alliance went from 99% Lost Ratio hiding at SHGY giving up to God mode with Premade Sync. I lived in AV because it was on the same playing field without premades, now its just not on a fair battlefield

I’ve seen the Alliance Discord, horde can’t compete with the same behavior because of the long Queue Times, everyone gets split up because people get kicked in mid game then new positions are taken

Did you try to Git Gud?