Why are alliance players unhappy?

Not my fault they don’t allow you to box.
My fave race is Worgen btw. DK Worgen to be specific.

1 Like

elves are kinda okay

No no, let us be honest.
I am honest, most elves are meh.

Yup. On every topic, too. “NERF HORDE RACIALS!” it’s never “buff our racials” they’re always complaining, spiteful, and seemingly unreasonable.

1 Like

Or Horde gets all the best allied races. Which is untrue. The Alliance have some pretty neat ones.

They actually can have that look with the heritage armor.

I’m not even going to humor you with a genuine reply and linking you every single high elf npc since vanilla that fought for the Alliance.

You’re a known troll, you deliberately post misinformation to bait responses.

So you have no actual counterpoint to make, so you’re going to throw ad hominems while remaining hidden behind your alt. Roger.

Good job giving yourself away.

You’ve yet to give me an actual counterpoint or honest replies to earlier posts, I don’t see why I should bother to provide you with links to the obvious. Every Alliance player knows about the High Elves, we’ve encountered them in questing since vanilla.

Shoo, troll.

Warcraft 2: High elves join the alliance.
Warcraft 3: King Anasterian has withdrawn the high elves from the temporary alliance with the alliance of Lordaeron.

So no, the high elves didn’t remain allied with the alliance.
What is left are vagabonds.
Sort of like soldiers who refused to leave.
99% of the high elf population withdrew so…

Oh wait, you’re trolling me. Well done m8.

This is how I know you’re a “new” player and are ignorant of the topics of racials. Do some Googling. You’ll find oodles of information on this topic, including Blizzard’s belated apology for not addressing the issue sooner. It being the impetus for the Horde imbalance in raiding and PVP in the first place. Ion’s addressed it in one of his Q&A’s in the last 1-2 years btw.

1 Like

This is how I know your ignorance.
I’ve played since Vanilla.
The dominant PvE racials were for the alliance.
THe dominant PvP racials were for the horde.

This remained until TBC, where Racials such as will of the forsaken were nerfed along with changes to fear ward. The racials between the two for the majority of the lifespan favored the alliance overall.
There were some periods where Horde were favored, but otherwise, Alliance held an advantage.

Which is a recent thing because if you weren’t a new player, you would know that the alliance pvp and raiding seen was greater than or equal until WoD and onward.
If you’re going to call someone new, make sure you dont expose yourself dude.

If you’ve played since Vanilla, as you claim, your achievements certainly don’t indicate that…

But lets assume you have. It’s pure silliness to make the statements you’re making. Horde racials were hugely OP, to the point it actually caused entire guilds to switch factions for multiple expacs. A feedback loop was created.

You think this is made up nonesense apparently, though again, Blizzard has actually spoken about the situation. Before you reply, seriously, do some searching. Look for Ion’s comments.

The discussion was about High Elves never rejoining the new Alliance, which is false because obviously the ones that held true that I was talking about did and have been a thing in the Alliance since vanilla.

See, you’re doing it again. You’re posting baity misinformation and misdirection and then claim i’m the troll. Yeah right, dude. Too many examples of you being a baddie in this thread.

That’s funny because a lot of people would have found getting to play one of the Alliance’s oldest and most enduring member races more interesting than the short Night Elves with tentacles that we got.

Because…people…dont get new accounts for various RL reasons but okay.

I don’t agree with you, primarily because when we do see a switch, we see that Method, which was originally alliance, swapped to Horde during WoD and remain that way until BFA.
We have also seen people swap to alliance, so I am unsure as to why you are claiming it has only ever gone one way.

I’d really love it where you noted where I said such a thing.
My statement has always been yes it happened, but prior to the horde switch, they were alliance for the racials.

Seriously, read my posts before you respond. This is getting old.

Yes it is dude.
If a kingdom officially leaves an alliance, then those people left behind don’t represent that kingdom.
You can’t say “the high elves who have always been alliance and represent it” because such a statement is misinformed.

ANyway, this isn’t a high elf topic. This is about the alliance.

Perhaps you should actually read the discussion you were responding to then and realize I was clearly mentioning and talking about High Elves that stayed true and never resorted to the things the deviants did.

How strange, what a contradictory statement. The only true High Elves are in the Alliance after all.

not even pretending you aren’t trying to troll anymore

Gnomes are statistically the least-played race… they’re so tiny everything looks weird on them. I think they’re great but I get why people are upset that FOX PEOPLE are an option and we get a new flavor of gnomes. (They’re both great! But I can undestand it.)

Or, joke answer: Alliance furries are cry

Alliance good news. Horde are leaving BFA at pretty good speed. if it keeps going it going to be a wild night,. So far lfr takes about 1 hour to get in. Regular pug raid takes about 3 hours. Depending on time. The new zone are so empty that no one doing new invasions. It all adds up the horde are not staying around. Main reason is the council and how the handle current leader.

I know on dead server. I do play on three. Area 52 seem busy at peak hours. Do not see many at none peak for me hours.

I only had to witness the worst City to ever exist in an mmo, and knew I was playing alliance this xpac…so I’m not sure why ally complains more.