Why are alliance players unhappy?

Kultirans have the best druid forms.

There isn’t a way for me to not make it look suspicious to you then I as I did earn it in a day. Couple buddies got bored during WoD between raid tiers and just went into 5s to knock out 2k for transmog.

It doesn’t change the point that pvp isn’t factored in when it comes to faction population at least not in numbers that matter the population of players is simply to small for such things.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
see that’s where you done goof’d. :man_facepalming:

Noone, and i mean absolutely NOONE that took Arena seriously, looked at 5s as a truly competetive form of arena. IT was get enough CC one 1 healer, burn the other and LoS any melee chasing you. The amount of skill involved in 5s is underwhelming, i did them to cap points with friends, but never took them as true competition.

Look at the Blizzcon Tourneys (this “mini game” that you speak of that awards 100’s of thousands of dollars) …
What’s the focus ?

3s tournament tourney. Always has, always will be. RBGs are never really in a true tourney that blizzard themselves recognize. It’s 3s. Blizzard balances PvP around 3s .

Try
Again.

Yeah, you were carried.
in a 5s group.
in one day. Your argument is null, and void.

You puffing yourself up with :

Only makes you look like you’ve got egg on your face even more at this point. Just, stop…stop please.

Racials matter more than you give them credit for. If the top people are doing it, then guess what, the people wanting to get 2nd and 3rd place are going to do the same or something close to it.

Which is irrelevant for any non-druid Kul’tiran. And anyone with mage tower druid forms.

Except Alliance have the better racials and have more love put into them by Blizzard

It’s funny that you mention that because the only expansion that I mained Alliance was Warlords because of that beautiful garrison.

Not enough cow bell

Alliance did have a nice garrison, but not long after WoD started someone pointed out that when you stood in a certain place there was this small section of wall that just… did not exist. I could never unsee it after that and it tainted the lovely castle. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t say that I’m unhappy per se, but I frequent the forums quite a bit and at least with this expansion some alliance players are pretty unhappy about the really well done cinematic movies (not in game cut scenes) and I do understand where they are coming from.

So far in BFA we have had the following cinematics:

-Battle for Lordaeron where both Horde and alliance are on screen for equal parts

-Old Soldier, highlighting how uncertain and grief stricken Saurfang is along with that young troll (Zappyboi?). Horde only

-Cinematic with Saurfang in Stormwind jail with equal parts Anduin/Saurfang

-Thrall cinematic that shows Saurfang meeting up with Thrall in Outland. Horde Only

-Siege of Orgrimmar part 2 featuring many on screen Horde characters, outside Horde capital city, with Anduin standing with Saurfang. Both Horde and Alliance represented, but very much Horde themed with Horde getting Saurfang, Zappyboi, Thrall, and Sylvanas shown and Alliance getting Anduin.

Don’t get me wrong, Each of these was very well done and I enjoyed all of them. It really helped flesh out the story of BFA, but I think if maybe Alliance were given at least one Alliance Only cinematic, maybe with Jaina, Tyrande or Genn, that might have appeased some of the people calling out “Horde Bias” etc. Jaina played a large part in this expansion and (correct me if I’m wrong) we have yet to see Jaina represented in a cinematic.

2 Likes

yeah wanted a highmountain tauren to make a druid and that fox racials would be nice but no we get a freaking LT Dan gnome.

1 Like

I thought Dazar’alor was designed the way it is because it was designed as a raid?

Anyway, I will miss Boralus. I just love it. There are cutthroats, honest people, and just the whole sleepy sea side city theme appeals to me. It’s my favorite place to afk in the game.

This is correct, and it is why everything is placed in horrible places and you need to use flightmasters to 2 different areas to get to the pvp chest, and the war table

Being unappy and complaining about literally everything is a requirement to be alliance.

yo, catch these hands

Paws

10char

2 Likes

you know what

you’re right
but still catch these paws

You need to be a monk to throw paws, and Worgen can’t be monks.
I win by default.

I hate elves :unamused:

This. I’ve tried what I think are reasonable alternative to some of their complaints but it usually turns into the Alliance just wanting to argue.

1 Like