Why are alliance players unhappy?

I don’t remember that taking place, but then again this is coming from someone who says i am a stalker even though i don’t know who you are and you hide your profile but claim i am a “well known” troll.

I can tell you one thing i leave my profile open for anyone who wants to read it because i don’t troll and have nothing to hide.

I’m just disappointed, I stopped being upset/mad about it after wod. I just always came to expect that alliance gets side car’ed to a horde story. It happened in mop, wod, partly in cata, and again in BfA. Alliance is just there to deal with the horde central issue

Honestly it’s to the point now where I hope blizzard does not include alliance stories so that what we do have does not get ruined/used and then thrown away.

1 Like

Out of the few posts I have read this thread I like the attitude of quite a few people.
THey understand there is no real favortism because they play both factions. Playing both sides one comes to realize Blizz hates us all.

2 Likes

Just hate the Horde,If I hated the Alliance I would have to recognize our existence.

You don’t know your lore then. No walking around this, you straight up do not know your lore regarding High Elves seeing as you made that claim.

Look up the Silver Covenant, look up ANY of the many outposts for the High Elves of the Alliance, and them always being Alliance specific hubs. You could not be more wrong. This has been a 100% fact that High Elves are still part of the Alliance even since so far back as vanilla.

1 Like

Ain’t that the truth, lol.

I dont know, got my horde priest to max level. More story, more cutscene, a neat underwater adventure, better everything compared to my alliance characters.

Also the neat dino training stuff.

1 Like

Void Elf pushback resistance is actually really strong in pvp.
the teleport they have is clutch too for rogues in RBGs.
Dark iron dwarves racials is ridiculous in PVP. Cleanse all the debuffs and get stat boost for every debuff on you ? When all this azerite debuff stuff is hitting people and you’re facing a spellcleave, purging all the junk off of you, …you can mollywallop someone really gud.

I’ll trade you my warstomp for your GoTN . That’d save me so many times when a rogue is about to take a base from me and i have no heals nearby .

Pretty sure that poster wasn’t talking about the new allied races when talking about the long-term effects racials have had for the balance of the faction population

Usually when people mention that they are referring to the very potent core races racials, because those were for a very long time in favor of the Horde with top guilds very much stating that being the reason for moving Horde side. Only very recently has that been changed some with the Blood Elf nerf and now Allied races being more favorable in general for the Alliance in terms of racials at least. (So I agree with you on that point, not that Horde allied races don’t have some really potent ones either though. Zandalari regeneratin’ is superb in pvp if you can even briefly LoS or if you’re a paladin with bubble)

3 Likes

You really believe in that? Blizzard play as horde since forever, and Ghoscrawler himself already told that in a interveiw already in Riot Games

Just tell me why ALL good races goes to horde? LOL Horde get blood elf (even with NPC high elf in all ally capitals cities till now) and got the highborne too with a much better lorewise in game

What ally got? 2 Draenei, 2 Dwarfs and 2 Gnomes

Because that is an opinion. It may shock you, but there are people that fully believe that you got all the good races.

Granted, I like Zanda (obviously), and Vulpera will be cute… but aside from that I like the Alliance allied races far more.

1 Like

Yeah I do because I am not talking about what those at Blizz play themselves .
I am referring to the players. Those that tend to play both sides don’t see a bias for one side or the other . We’re to busy playing the game and if we do see issues it isn’t about this side got this or that side got that . We are going to get it because we play both sides. Our issues often deal with the state of game play.

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it dude. You agreed with me and that is all that matters right?

You don’t, the high elves left the alliance after WC 2.

There were no high elf groups until the SC in WotLK, and they belong to Dalaran who are neutral.
So much for allied with alliance.

The damage was done by the old racials in regards to pve…

Look this is never a fun topic and keep in mind i am wearing elite pvp armor as I say this.

PvP is a mini game. Very,very few play it and even fewer play it at level where racials matter if mythic raiders are the 1% pvpers are the .005%.

1 Like

Uhm, what ?

LOL,…

https://i.imgur.com/KoZvMxe.jpg

You do realize they ARE wearing the elite pvp mog right? It’s quite possible they unlocked it on another character since mogs are account wide. I know I am not the only one to have multiple mages on my account that are max level.

1 Like

It’s also quite possible someone carried them to 2200 for 140k gold. I’ve had friends to do that…you do know that right ?

I’ve had friends that would sell carries to 2200 up to 2400 for anywhere in the ball park of 400k gold to 800k etc

So we just assume the worst of someone simply because you for some reason, don’t agree with them?
THat seems sound.

I do but that’s not what you were implying in the post I replied to. The part of the post you quoted simply said:

“Look this is never a fun topic and keep in mind i am wearing elite pvp armor as I say this.”

To which you responded with a picture insinuating they were lying. Obviously they are wearing the elite pvp mog so they weren’t lying in the line you quoted.

1 Like

Not assuming ? Just because they got an elite mog doesn’t mean anything. I play with people that sell carries a LOT.

if they can post on the same character they got the transmog on, then they should. But if they got all their achievements in 1 day, that’s a HARD carry 9x outta 10.

Yeah I think they’re giving a half truth here. They’re not posting on their characters they earned it on. I play with people that sell carries. So…i checked the profile, and it doesnt add up.