Why are alliance players unhappy?

looks at the log in screen

Well at least the devastating damage to both sides was intentional. But it wasn’t really fun to play through.

Except that this is patently false dude. The numbers do not lie, the racials provided through the alliance had conferred a major advantage in raids, particularly for progression.
Perhaps you are thinking MoP?

PvP wise, the Horde has been better than the alliance historically.

They did, and in this aspect I do believe it is the major isue.

They have only two valkyr. You took out one which is HUGE.
Let alone you really expected to crush the Horde? You have to keep in mind that is an entire half of the playerbase you’re wantng to exact a power fantasy on.

Arena.

LK— WOD = Humans >>> all otrer race.

three Big yet:

One in Kalimdor reliving night elves (another kick to the Alliance)

One in Your boat.

and the last one has not yet been shown.

and don’t forget the lesser Valkir of which there is a lot.

What’s more? the war could end the same way your faction will not disappear.

An Alliance City can be reduced to ashes along with much of its population.and it’s ok, I have to endure it.

But you could not bear to be overwhelmed militarily.

We are supposed to have extremely powerful heroes even a spaceship

Why not use it?

not to make the horde cry?

Vanilla ~> LK= Horde
PvE racial wise, the Horde has been behind and nerfed repeatedly man.

Riiiight, I forgot we have not seen the third one as of yet.

The lesser valkyr play as much of a part as gryphons.

Correct, because the alliance had more than the Horde. THis was done to equalize things.

What would the Horde have afterwards?

Probably because the Horde makes up half of the playerbase, and making half of your playerbase eat dirt for a power fantasy=/= good idea.

peace.

It was not necessary to change anything.

Instead of saving the world with his revelation Varok was able to save the Horde from being annihilated by the Alliance.

Instead we had Grand Daddy Orc saving us from the Mighty Chief of War and his Invensible army.
HORDE power fantasy

I can make the same statement.

The difference is that Blizzard has not shaken his hand when the angry half is mine.

The horde is always given a fantasy of power.

that are strong, that will last and blah blah blah

I always need the Horde.

Ho big horde dady help me I can’t just because I’m so Alliance so weak and good.

ho i sooo weack

This is the Alliance that I wanted to see:

What did i get?

and Orc orc orc orc

The only victory for us was to see the Horde cry.

15 Likes

Talk about Untruths.
Let me know when you can find “untruths” in what i said and where i said them.
It sounds more like you just disagree with me in your opinions and then are unable to separate opinion from fact.

LOL, well known, i had no idea i was such a celebrity.

1 Like

The human lifespan is not long enough to list them all Motors.

I mean…you had a habit of stalking me until I made my profile private sooo…

This.

If you’re alliance and NOT complaining about every other thing that happens in the game, you’re not really alliance.

2 Likes

But…I was an alliance until Legion…
=(

Oh hey, you changed your mog Drougen.

whispers I was Alliance until just before WoD. Don’t tell anyone.

Uh, have you even been playing the game? Clearly not. Horde racials have been nerfed all throughout this expansion while alliance allied races are some of the strongest in the game…

Horde got one of the worst races in the game in terms of allied racials as only 2 classes fully benefit from its racials. We had races that got nerfed before they were even on the PTR, during, and after…

Meanwhile alliance got insanely strong PvP AND PvE racials…

Got it, you have nothing. Moving along, thanks for proving you have nothing.

I have no idea who you are and i don’t make a habit of following people around no matter how you might want to think you are worth the time. LOL, i don’t even come to the forums all that much, maybe 3-5 times a week at most.

Made your profile private? How do you even do that?

Oh well, gtg, ttyl. Toodles.

If you think the horde are getting beat up you’re high. Horde have every bit of attention this entire expac. Better allied races, better mounts, better racials, just better. Theyve had the entire story about horde, side quests off off the war campaign. Alliance for more horses, more gryphons, less class variance, more humans, and a boy king.

2 Likes

Disgusting! Horde since vanilla or bust D:<

Indeedy. Mostly just a helmet change, but yeah.

I appreciate you agreeing with me entirely Motors.

DID and Kul tirans beat the pants off of Mag’har orcs and Zandalari trolls.

You mean the ones you’ve had access to since MoP?
The fact that the alliance got the only unique mount this expansion?

Who dominates M+?

You don’t want to be anything but good guys. Why would you be the story mover if your faction refuses to play the leader of conflict?
People hated Jaina because of the purge of dalaran since it put the alliance in a bad light and showed bad consequences as a result of bad actions.

1 Like

So now you’re lumping Cata into this?

It’s been explained MANY times that the reason Horde got some zones swapped to them in Cata was that they literally had less zones in vanilla/TBC/Wrath. That wasn’t you “losing,” that was game balance.

We didn’t manage to “conquer” Darkshore either, so not taking Lordaeron isn’t a point in your favor. The point is that Sylvanas nuked the city specifically to kill your leaders, and Super Jaina swooped in and saved them all.

Also, have you been to the Plaguelands? It takes a LONG time for a concerted group of druids to cleanse Blight from even a small location. You think the Cenarion Circle is excited to help clean up Lordaeron? No? Yeah, me either.

1 Like

The High Elves were never a part of the Alliance of Stormwind. They were driven out of the Alliance when it was still Lordaeron’s, and never rejoined the new Alliance.

You can’t have it both ways.

hangs head in shame

1 Like

Did you notice how she skips over WCIII and the fact that the Alliance the High Elves were in is NOT the Stormwind Alliance? Facts are inconvenient.

1 Like

No, I’m talking about BfA. Horde conquered Darkshore, Ashenvale and Teldrassil (before they decided to go full genocide instead of keeping it).