Why are alliance players unhappy?

The post of mine you RESPONDED to disproves that.

“All the allied races they request”

Like Ogres? Like Forest/Frost Trolls? Since launch? Not a bunch of brand-new reskins?

Knockoffs? Like reskinned Tauren no one asked for? Like pared-down Night Elves they just made up? Like Mag’har skin-colors that could easily have been barber options?

What’s the point of staying on-subject with someone who refuses to acknowledge that they’ve been answered? All you’re doing is continuing to insist the same biased viewpoint without even glancing at answers.

Alliance have good looking cities and are the good guys… So they get madel when spotlight isn’t on them.

Horde were cheerleaders for the last half of legion. They got void elves as a compromise and spit in blizzards face as a result… Raid our citiesbfor months yet say the entire expac is horde favored.

Void Elves aren’t a compromise and were the first figurative “spit in the face” in this equation.

6 Likes

Once again. Void elves are blood elves who are high elves. I thought we were Progressive enough not to judge solely on skin color

Don’t talk to her, it’s literally pointless.

1 Like

They left the Alliance before the MMO even started. Get off it.

3 Likes

I will translate this from Alliance speak: HORDE R UGLY LOL WE GIT PWETTY RACES cuz we r pwetty

2 Likes

Except I type coherent sentences with proper punctuation when I roleplay because I am Alliance… I know you have to roleplay in all caps as horde because your mudhut races. :blush:

3 Likes

Please. We’re at least to stonehut architecture now.

I was actually happy when Blood Elves joined the Horde so I could play an elf and not have to play alliance…

2 Likes

If that were the case you wouldn’t have the buffs to get alliance players to pvp. No, alliance are the ones that whine the most and get the most. make it fair, get rid of those buffs that are at a whopping 50 percent in bg’s. Or does alliance suck so bad they need all these band aids?

1 Like

I dun noe wat yee mean.

You do know story wise alliance and night elves are pretty racist and facist. those kul tirans you like so much, almost as bad as the fel orcs that went through the dark portal. The kul tirans at least had a civilized way of enslaving and murdering people, I’ll give them that.

3 Likes

This is mostly why I play Horde I didn’t want to play an overly racist and fanciest faction.

2 Likes

Oh and lets not forget Alliance Human’s have a racial that grants them extra exp.

1 Like

The Alliance are always crying. They should learn to be more heartless like the Horde. Only bad dudes get cool stuff. ie, All the villians are awesome.

Except those bee mounts… those totally should have been for the Horde. Alliance could have gotten sparkly ponies or something honorable.

1 Like

Also the Alliance cried so much they finally got silence removed from Blood Elves.

2 Likes

Why? Because our leaders are horde sympathizer and spineless bootlickers. They value “peace” more than they value our lives, land, and legacy.

At least Tyrande has taken a more harsh stance and old dogs like Trollbane and Greymane still lives. The alliance at the moment lacks hawkish leaders.

7 Likes

He’s a troll. If anyone played the PTR for BfA, you saw that the horde side and quests were far more developed than the Alliance side. They put the bulk of their time and money there.
Alliance stuff was worked on after the horde side was complete.
You could have taken the Alliance out of BfA and you would have still had a complete story. Saurfang would have just went straight to Thrall instead of the forced Anduin prison stuff that meant nothing.
You cannot take the horde out of BfA, or you have no story.

5 Likes

They will never be happy. They got an Alliance-only mount that is also the coolest mount in the game and I still see Alliance crying about Horde bias on the forums every day.

1 Like