Why are alliance players unhappy?

It makes perfect sense to you because I tapped a sore nerve by having a different view than you. It doesn’t make sense when you think logically because people do more than sit on a forum 24/7 after a topic is posted.

Whatever you say, Horde friend.

2 Likes

Actually if I remember correctly Alliance wanted Wild-Hammer Dwarves this did not happen they got Dark-Iron Dwarves.

Horde some of us wanted Ogres we got High Mountain Tauren.

Alliance wanted High Elves they got Void Elves as a result Horde got NightFallen.

They wanted both Dark Iron AND wild hammer.
I think DiD were added over wild hammer since they were more aesthetically different in appearance, and it might have been too much giving two dwarf AR’s over every other group.

2 Likes

“You wanted things they introduced 5 minutes ago” is not “long requested.”

We wanted Outland Mag’har, and what they gave us could easily have been barbershop options. Like being straight-backed is.

“Threads requesting not to give the Horde Vulpera?” Still we got them. And you can look up tons of threads from Hordies who don’t want them.

Lightforged aren’t more low effort than Highmountain. They’re both tacked-on. Moose horns or glowing eyes, ooooh.

High elves? Again, you request a Horde race, and the fact that you’ve been told no repeatedly IS your answer. You’re not entitled to them just because you ask for them.

This isn’t a case where you got the shaft and we got all the cool things. Literally all AR are a reskin EXCEPT Kul Tiran. And again, their druid forms have more work put in them than ALL the AR put together.

3 Likes

We are unhappy because Blizzard caters their entertainment to one faction. Where is our theme song put in prominent locations in the game?

2 Likes

It’s an Alliance race, though :thinking:

8 Likes

I mean…it isn’t and never has been.

Actually Alliance have got a lot of love lately such as the Bee Mount.

They don’t have enough horses.

Blizzard stole the elves from us. They were ours. They do not even look Horde.

6 Likes

Elves Joined the Horde because guess what the Alliance were not helping them against the scourge…

This but unironically.

They joined the Horde because so few people played the faction that Blizzard couldn’t justify its existence without an injection of Alliance-oriented players.

8 Likes

Primarily because there’s been a history of Horde bias. And it’s not just perceived bias, but Chris Metzen himself CONFIRMED that most of the dev team at one point preferred the Horde and it was tricky to keep “bipartisan” balance in mind. If I recall he used the Pandaria hubs as examples: they worked hard on the Horde one and packed it full of detail and atmosphere… then ran out of time and had to rush the Alliance one.

Then there’s stuff like Horde having better racials, the “Green Jesus” incident, that one Blizzcon panel a few years back where they legitimately said Alliance players should kill themselves and used homophobic slurs against them, Horde getting more mounts until they had to concede and give us… some more horses, the Wickerman change that one dev SPECIFICALLY made to make it harder for Alliance players, Horde getting the only fully-unique allied race while we just get another reskin, constant emphasis on Horde characters, storylines, and in-faction disputes even while you’re playing Alliance, constant attempts to portray Genn as being unreasonable to the Forsaken in Legion when Sylvanas and Nathanos were LITERALLY SELLING BOTH FACTIONS OUT TO HELYA…

17 Likes

I am a Blood Elf and I love the Spikes! and the Red-n-Gold!

1 Like

Yeah, Blizzard persecutes us Alliance, history is on our side though. We will look like persistent champions of what is right. Blizzard and the Horde will go down with other villains of history… The thought of this is what keeps me going and playing my Warlock.

1 Like

Yet you committed mass genocide against the Centaur race to steal their oil aren’t Alliance virtues.

Inhuman beasts with the IQ of an apple deserve to be purged.

Oh wow lol… yep this is why the Horde is the better faction.

Nope, Alliance all the way. Enjoy your mudhut dwelling friends while I bask in the upper echelons of civilization.
You belong to the Alliance but Blizzard stole you from us because playerbase issues. Noone likes the Horde. Alliance are popular.

1 Like