Why are alliance allowed to cheat in AV?

Nope, fake news. We really weren’t. The only alliance players upset by this were honor leeches and sub 60’s trying to get some exp.

Not anyone of note or merit.

2 Likes

I was in a game this morning with something like 18 marshals +. They feel the timer ticking and they are hitting it hard right now.

That comment didn’t age well.

Still doesnt mean it was cheating.

Because they’re dog-sh*t at everything in WOW from vanilla to BFA and why not look the other way once in a while to let the baddies win?

1 Like

L2 TURTLE buddy…

By doing so you are actually HELPING everyone. I know you don’t see it that way, but the Alliance pre-mades just like the horde premades are in most cases (regardless of their ranks) utterly craptasticly bad.

I am not even kidding when I say that the worst players I have ever seen EVER… Play Classic WoW 2019, they make Vanilla keyboard turning window lickers look “leet”

ALLIANCE HERE: I hate it too. It makes it next to impossible to get a group that does ANYTHING in av, except AFK people or people that run in and LITERALLY say “just let the horde win so we can queue again. its better if we just multi queue and let them win fast…”

Thats stupid. I want reputation and i dont get crap if we just sit in AV and bend over.

I want this crap gone as much as you do, and I know SEVERAL people who want the majority of the elitist a$$holes in that discord gone as well.

You wanna talk about some serious toxicity and people who think they are big shots cause they have a little icon next to their names? Check out the toxicity of that discord, holy hell.

So under the new queueing system, there should be no pre-mades except 5 man teams allowed in. Let me know how your rep goes under this arrangement.

I have refused to queue AV since i ground my way painfully to exalted. It will be an Alliance graveyard in my view as the map is too horde biased. Good luck though.

I hate to break it to you. The only thing that’s going to change for you is the number of people that start a game with you. Unless you get grouped with a premade the Alliance PUG will be getting smashed by Horde.

Those people in discords are amazing. The only thing they ask is for people to follow who ever takes on the responsibility as leader. If you had a negative experience with them its likley you wernt capable of following simple instructions.

Rest assured your experience next week wont be much better. But if you find it slightly better then it is now I’m happy for you. Enjoy.

The issue I seem to see the most is that they are already talking in the AV Premade discord about methods to get around this.

They have full on vocal bots with audible queue alerts that tell you where to go and when to queue, etc.

I dont like what they are doing at all, for sure, but i CERTAINLY cannot overlook the amount of effort that has gone into creating this discord and methods to get around these systems in place.

A lot of hard work and effort has gone into making the bots, queue system and even the automated moving, alerts and discord management. INSANE effort.

But, effort aside, I certainly do not respect that they are really ruining the game’s pvp experience for SEVERAL people, especially since it seems Rank 6 now is the new Rank 12.

I’ve ground out over 1mil honor in a week, TRYING To get to the first rank to at least get gear…and im still 57% into Rank 5. Everyone grinding out honor at a stupid rate has thrown off server’s honor systems and its WAY way worse than it was in vanilla.

Sincerely, someone who grinded a R14 back in the day. (RIP , A Skywall Horde Guild)

1 Like

The issue isnt i had a bad experience with people. I actually listen and follow the orders received. Im usually with the rogue and druid groups scouting out RH and taking the towers in horde base…

But they are really stupid when it comes to leadership, as in, they think they are literal kings and whatnot, and they play like a dumpster fire.

compared to how some people play in pugs however…id rather have the dumpster fire…

I guess the quality of people depended on the discord.

Cheating implies they have some form of unfair advantage you can not immediately counter.

You know EXACTLY where they’re going, and from the 6-7 premades i’ve played recently, Horde will try to stop the Ally push once by snowfall, and if they slip past, they port back to Drek’s room and stop them there

Alliance have 10-odd AFK’ers every game, and another 10ish 60% mounts that will never play a role apart from being in the meatgrinder or fighting for GYs/Towers

If you can not muster at least 20 people to win your game via porting back and nuking the push, then you don’t really deserve the W. Because after you wipe them, it’s basically GG for Alliance, the push is dead, GY’s and Towers are capped, and we usually end up spawning at Stormpike or Cave

well, of course it does. Its all about the tier system in the av premade discord. Sometimes, people see a little number next to their name denoting some imaginary rank and it automatically gives people who can be “Real wastes of life” acting like such to people online because their RL’s suck and they wanna be complete a-holes to everyone online “because im a big boy rank and ur jsut a regular discord usr lul” or some crap.

Haha. I wasnt in AV.

I agree. The fact that some of the 60% mounters, myself included, are easy pickings, lets some of our better people and faster people push further and get by without being stomped. I have no issues sacrificing myself for the betterment of the team for a W. Make no mistake, I fight for the team.

However, you are 20000% spot on with the strat. The thing is, my last av premade, we had 25 people at drek. AT DREK. and we had no marshals up.

Horde was wiping trying to fight marshals. We had people port back to take out horde and buy us time. However, the main tank we had was refusing to pull because “25 people at drek was not enough to take drek.” even though he had offtanks, and dps and healers.

SO they sat there and waited for horde to win. So many people were S-talking this guy in discord and after the loss, i think he was banned.

Right they are just making changes because … ?

Since it’s being patched, then by your own words, it’s an exploit. Get your story straight.

It’s not being fixed how you think it’s being fixed. But you keep believing what you want.

ummm Alterac Valley Adjustments Incoming

Why are you allowed to consume oxygen? Your post title is just as insulting!