Why all the hate for twinks?

ok lmao

i dont need to make an argument anyway. im happy with the way it is now, and there is no news of changing it

git gud btw

Getting good is not staying lowbies for the rest of my life . Getting good means i hit max level and do rated content.
Getting good means i dont need to stay on a low level and no life farm my way to bis just to gy camp the other team .

Getting good means i play the game not sit there at lvl 79 or whatever for 20 years playing the same bgs for an eterinty and never progressing .

By all means if that makes you happy so be it but to me seems boring.

git good, means getting geared in wow. always has, and the same is true at 120. new players face highly geared players there too

i have had many characters run max level bgs over the years too btw. bfa just isnt worth it, hopefully the next expansion is.

stay salty at twinks
11/13/2018 05:59 AMPosted by Felshout
git good, means getting geared in wow. always has, and the same is true at 120. new players face highly geared players there too

i have had many characters run max level bgs over the years too btw. bfa just isnt worth it, hopefully the next expansion is.

stay salty at twinks

100% true! All those 3rd graders had no business being so salty at Jeff just because he was 30 years old and in the same grade, beating them all up at recess. They all have access to the same gyms, steroids and sparring equipment that he does. They need to stop complaining and git gud.
11/12/2018 10:21 PMPosted by Zetth
"Why are twinks hated"

Simply because people cant stand to lose.

"There is NO SKILL IN TWINKING"
. Its a game first of all calm down sir.
. If you want skill go to arenas at max lvl that's why there is no ratting in low lvls.
. "They suck at max lvl that's why they twink!" Or i'm waiting for my arena partner to get on so i log on a low lvl for kicks and giggles to waste time or i because its fun?
. "Your bad that's why you twink!" That's why you lost sir and its not my fault you don't got as much gear as i do at the SAME lvl which you can ALSO get?

Get over yourself bad's, Some of you are able to beat twinks as a none twink just don't know how. If bad's spent as much time typing as they did making up excuses why they lost they would be pretty decent im sure. Figure out your moves and READ your crap stuff stacks up. I seen Horrible cocky players. i say about 65% of players are NOT that good at all and the % is going up.

."Your only 2100XP" ok duel me... ok lets wargames... ok your cool? The difference between Real PvPers is that they want to go against players that got Arena Master, Glad,Rival titles. I want all the smoke i say your all bad and if you feel a type of way ya im 110 but get @ me i know how to play my !@#$. Get out your emotions and bring that Competition back.

yea you're dog!@#$.
11/13/2018 06:03 AMPosted by Greyhide

stay salty at twinks

100% true! All those 3rd graders had no business being so salty at Jeff just because he was 30 years old and in the same grade, beating them all up at recess. They all have access to the same gyms, steroids and sparring equipment that he does. They need to stop complaining and git gud.

this is priceless. they have access to the same gear as me, its just from dungeons.
11/12/2018 03:27 PMPosted by Feelthewrath
11/12/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Kitanana
Getting good means i hit max level and do rated content.

Hope this is your actual first season of rated content.

no life farm my way to bis just to gy camp the other team .

legit max lvl btw this xpac.

20 years playing the same bgs for an eterinty and never progressing .

nothing different from max lvl

and thats fine.

I would hope it would be since i only started playing when legion dropped . Gave myself time to fig out what i wanted to explore etc. Now i know what stuff i like doing .

To be clear tbo it was t really my first season i started in s4/5/6 in legion . Back when i was horde ofc never got super into it dabbled but now ik i like it and not so much into arenas anymore that much ill still do them for fun but im findinf that i loveeee rated bgs alot alot lot more !

Getting good is not staying lowbies for the rest of my life . Getting good means i hit max level and do rated content.
Getting good means i dont need to stay on a low level and no life farm my way to bis just to gy camp the other team .

Getting good means i play the game not sit there at lvl 79 or whatever for 20 years playing the same bgs for an eterinty and never progressing .

stay salty at twinks

Do you honestly think saying "git gud" & "stay salty" win you points or something ? Because thats the only like comeback you got to everyone who disagrees with twinks. Not everyone is "salty" some people like myself just dont see the point and then for others to brag about it seems quite silly .Nothing "salty" here ?
/shrug
1 Like
11/13/2018 06:25 AMPosted by Felshout
this is priceless. they have access to the same gear as me, its just from dungeons.

I know, man! That's what I said! The exact same gyms, steroids and sparring equipment that you do. There is NO excuse for the other 3rd graders to complain to Jeff. He may be 30 years old and they're only 8 but that's not his problem. He's not breaking any laws and not doing anything that they don't have the option to do as well.

stay salty at twinks

Do you honestly think saying "git gud" & "stay salty" win you points or something ? Because thats the only like comeback you got to everyone who disagrees with twinks. Not everyone is "salty" some people like myself just dont see the point and then for others to brag about it seems quite silly .Nothing "salty" here ?
/shrug

what else is there to say? bfa isnt worth my time or money so ill do this for a while instead.

im not going to stop over people not liking it. they can get the same exact gear as me or better if they want it

if bfa was good, then id be 120 with you
11/13/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Greyhide
11/13/2018 06:25 AMPosted by Felshout

I know, man! That's what I said! The exact same gyms, steroids and sparring equipment that you do. There is NO excuse for the other 3rd graders to complain to Jeff. He may be 30 years old and they're only 8 but that's not his problem. He's not breaking any laws and not doing anything that they don't have the option to do as well.

the difference is they can get the same gear as me, its not even close to bis and i spent exactly zero gold on it. your complaints are entertaining though at least
11/13/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Felshout
what else is there to say?

A legit response, perhaps? Walking away, spouting off ad hominem does not mean you won. I'm not sure what about that your kind don't understand.

11/13/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Felshout
the difference is they can get the same gear as me, its not even close to bis and i spent exactly zero gold on it. your complaints are entertaining though at least

I keep telling you that! The EXACT SAME gyms, steroids and sparring equipment.

Can you show me where I complained about something? I missed it...

/shrug

what else is there to say? bfa isnt worth my time or money so ill do this for a while instead.

im not going to stop over people not liking it. they can get the same exact gear as me or better if they want it

This is a much better answer then just being a 10 yr old and pointing fingers telling ppl to get gud and stay salty .
11/13/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Greyhide
what else is there to say?

A legit response, perhaps? Walking away, spouting off ad hominem does not mean you won. I'm not sure what about that your kind don't understand.

11/13/2018 07:45 AMPosted by Felshout

I keep telling you that! The EXACT SAME gyms, steroids and sparring equipment.

Can you show me where I complained about something? I missed it...

so im supposed to stop while you keep posting? thats hypocritical of you

This is a much better answer then just being a 10 yr old and pointing fingers telling ppl to get gud and stay salty .

this is an mmorpg, this game is about gearing!

when people complain about gear, that is the response they deserve. try another genre if you dont like it
Sometimes when i have a bad day at work or bad day with the family i log onto my twink to feel like a god for a couple of hours. Do i care about the people who are unfortunate enough to be pitted against such an unfair and mean person like myself? a little bit, which is why i don't play mine often but *shrug*
11/13/2018 07:48 AMPosted by Felshout
so im supposed to stop while you keep posting? thats hypocritical of you

What are you even talking about? Nobody told you to stop posting. We said that a legit response will go a lot further than ad hominem, which gets you nowhere. Other NEETs seem to think that ad hominem is an answer to a question.

Poster: *insert question here*
NEET: You don't even raid. git gud
Poster: What does raiding have to do with low level PVP?
NEET: I win!
you did tell me to walk away
Currently twinking my dh at 110 so i can farm and sell island expedition runs as i have a goal and am not bored, gonna be lvling a shadow priest to 120 to pvp some and raid with some friends even though i don't find bfa that entertaining, also spyro remaster comes out today hype af
11/13/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Felshout
you did tell me to walk away
I wouldn’t bother with him. Some twink in the past hurt him bad so now he’s scarred.
11/13/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Jugajr
I wouldn’t bother with him.

I think it's a little ironic, considering that at least 6 people have said the same thing about you on here.
1 Like
11/13/2018 08:42 AMPosted by Greyhide
11/13/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Jugajr
I wouldn’t bother with him.

I think it's a little ironic, considering that at least 6 people have said the same thing about you on here.
One person yesterday. And so?