Why all the hate for twinks?

11/13/2018 08:45 AMPosted by Jugajr
One person yesterday. And so?

Those who live in glass houses, my friend.
Greyhide is #1 twink hater. God only knows how badly he must've got rekt
11/13/2018 08:47 AMPosted by Greyhide
11/13/2018 08:45 AMPosted by Jugajr
One person yesterday. And so?

Those who live in glass houses, my friend.
I can’t share advice about you because someone said the same about me once? That makes no sense.
11/13/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Saûced
Greyhide is #1 twink hater. God only knows how badly he must've got rekt

On the contrary, I love NEETs. They have every right to play, just as normal people do. They're not breaking any rules what-so-ever. I just find it entertaining how they try and justify what they do with the same bologna over and over, hoping to get different results.

11/13/2018 08:49 AMPosted by Jugajr
I can’t share advice about you because someone said the same about me once? That makes no sense.

So now 1 = 6? I must have missed that in early math classes.
No ones justifying anything. I love gy farming noobs like you. Git gud
Noone? So all these threads on the 1st page are rhetorical?
I didn't read it, I just see you on every twink thread being a hater
If you've seen me in every thread, then you must have missed the several posts I've made clearly stating that I have the utmost compassion for NEETs.

I guess it's understandable. Most NEETs see someone in a thread on the topic who is NOT one of them and immediately assume they're a hater or something and begin the ad hominems, further reinforcing all the stereotypes.
11/13/2018 08:54 AMPosted by Saûced
I didn't read it, I just see you on every twink thread being a hater
He just makes some bad real life comparisons to a video game.
idk what NEET means but I can see twinking really offends you. I'm genuinely sorry for that.
I read in another thread that twinks are now called NEETs as it's more politically accurate. It makes sense, I guess. If I didn't know what a twink was and googled it, I would think "yikes!"

And if compassion means offense to you, then you are correct.

11/13/2018 08:58 AMPosted by Jugajr
He just makes some bad real life comparisons to a video game.

People keep telling you over and over that just because you didn't like an accurate comparision, that doesn't make it bad. And it 15 minutes? You usually respond faster than that when you're mashing the F5 key, looking for something to respond to with nonsense to up your post count.
Why do twinks need your compassion?
Why is a raven like a writing desk?
11/13/2018 09:01 AMPosted by Greyhide
People keep telling you over and over that just because you didn't like an accurate comparision, that doesn't make it bad.

A 30 year old will not be in school with 3rd graders, first of all. And your other comparison was potholes which actually damage cars and cost money to fix.
Once again, judging from your post history, I am absolutely not surprised that's the only response you could come up with.
K.
Yeah I didn't think you'd want to answer that lol. It would just illuminate how butthurt twinks make you. Bottom line my dear worgen scrub lord is that 8.0 is majorly boring and will remain so until 8.1. For me that is why I twink, I do not need your compassion. You can remove the idea that twinks only twink because they can't play max lvl content, it's simply not true. Take 4 hours out of your day to make your own twink, and stop being a hater.
Answer what? I've answered all questions asked.

I don't care if you need compassion. I have it for all NEETs. I didn't say that I came here specially for you.

Oh, and I have tried it too. Or did you miss that too when you said you see me in every thread? I guess when you cherry-pick responses, that's what you get. *shrug*
You can't expect me to read all of your hundreds of responses when they're just dumb analogies. I'm sorry that you tried it and still got rekt, that clears up the whole offense part you have towards twinks. I'd probably be mad too :/
They're dumb analogies? Now that's not very nice. I would have figured with all your "you're mad" "you got rekt" or "git gud" responses that you were a total sweetheart.