Who's the oldest player?

63 here both my son’s play! They got me hooked lol!

2 Likes

I’ll be 65 in July, I’m a grandma, well in name only.

2 Likes

I’m a youngster after all, I guess. Turning 52 this month, but really only 13! It’s a puzzle!

1 Like

Got me beat, I’ll be 69 in November. Came back after a few years. So many changes…seems every day I log in and can’t fly in a zone I flew in the previous evening…/boggle.

2 Likes

Happy actual birthday 2 days late. :slight_smile:

1 Like

54 here ! I began playing when the newest expansion was MoP

2 Likes

57 here! :skull:

2 Likes

54 here, checking in!

3 Likes

54 here, I just signed up again because my 80 year old mother wanted someone to play with while she hides from the new virus. I’m not doing anything fancy now, but in my late 40s I was a main tank for a progression raiding guild. I wasn’t as fast as the younger tanks, but I was more reliable and calm under pressure.

3 Likes

I will be 71 this April

4 Likes

84 years old!

7 Likes

Hi, everyone. I am 80 now. I started playing because a friend of mine has a granddaughter who was addicted and wanted someone to play WoW with. She used to play with her uncle who was incredible in battlegrounds. I was working at the time, but I promised during summer vacation I would try the game when I had more time. That summer I tried it and enjoyed it. I am terrible in battlegrounds and dungeons so nobody wants to play with me. It might have been that my computer was too slow so I couldn’t keep up with the rest of the group. I have a faster one now, but I guess it’s too late to start trying battlegrounds. I decided since I didn’t have anyone with enough patience to play with me, I would just mainly do quests and concentrate on professions. I have twelve characters. Each one has its own professions. For example, I have one that is a tailor and skinner and another is a leatherworker and skinner. I also have a blacksmith and miner, and I have a jewelcrafter and miner. With that and quests, I have enough to do to enjoy the game.

8 Likes

I am 74. Just getting back into the game been away from it for about 5 yrs.

2 Likes

I’m over 50. Glad to see there’s so many other older people that enjoy WoW. I meet a lot of very nice players and some not so nice. Hope you all have a lot of fun out there!

2 Likes

Hey BGs are really fun. You should give it a go. Nobody cares how you play. IMO it’s one of the best ways to get better.

2 Likes

well im 55 been playin since 2005. lost my account after 5 yrs…forgot email., been back for a few now. starting over

1 Like

You can have an account recovered even without knowing the email address or other login information. One of the support ticket options is to submit a ticket without being able to log in.

You will need a picture of your ID and any info about your account you can remember such as realms, character names, guilds, etc.

HI. I’m Old Greg.

1 Like

I’m pushing 50 sooner than later and have the Conqueror title. I wasn’t really trying for it, it just happened because of my need…er…urge to pvp.

3 Likes

I guess I’m the real youngster here. Only 65. I quit for a few years and just came back.

2 Likes