Who's the biggest chad in the warcraft universe

He’s cheating on Tyrande with Sylvannas?! As a certain George would say, “Oh my.”

1 Like

Nope, since it was her that was show and gave the order and this has a lot of importance in the narrative since you see her again later draining some giant piece of azerite

So once again i raise you this

Nope it couldn’t had been done by another Naga because they dumb to manufacter weapons unlike a thick human. This is like saying they could use anyone but Gul’dan to summon the legion in broken shore.

2 Likes

and what this naga have done with these weapons ?

get absolutely destroyed in their home and their palace raided
and their queen the supposed “most powerful sorcesses of all time” got killed by a human, a elf with a sword, and two purple elfs.

Yeah, those azerite weapons really make the difference!

just admit that ashvane has been completely irrelevant.

i gotta give you credit that she achieved her goals but she died in the process.
n’zoth revived her.

but doesn’t matter, here we are discussing how much azerite weapons had to do with that.

in fact, we stealed their weapons!

2 Likes

Except she doesn’t die. In fact, she succeeded in her goals. N’zoth is free to corrupt a dying baby titan.

Sorry bud

The Virgin Banshee Queen

• Too insecure about her master plan to talk about it, or even think about it in detail in her internal monologues
  • Has died three, equally embarrassing times
  • Has to kill or threaten people to get them to do what she wants
  • Roughly a thousand-years old, yet her arch-nemesis is a 17-year-old Brad Pitt and his pet dog
  • Got talked down to by the princess of a dying nation
  • Her only “”“friend”"" is a yes-man, half of her people tried to abandon her when given an opportunity

THE CHAD QUEEN OF THE NAGA

• Openly tells her plans to her enemies because she’s so confident in herself
  • Lived through being in a city that sunk to the bottom of the ocean, survived being a raid boss
  • Is so charming that even her enemies perform the tasks she asks of them
  • Thousands of years old, her arch-nemesis is literally the planet itself
  • Will talk smack to every living being on Azeroth until her dying breath
  • Has unwavering legions of loyal followers that will willingly defend her to their dying breath
6 Likes

Lord Vincent Godfrey.

• Smoked Sylvanas in one shot simply because he didn’t like her.
  • Cool hat.
  • 2 sick guns.
  • Lives in a cool castle.
4 Likes

OH WE STAN!!!

Its hard to be more based than Lord “**** the working class” Godfrey

Or lord “**** the furries” godfrey

Or lord “**** the forsaken too on second thought” godfrey

What a madlad

2 Likes

Godfrey bet on himself harder than any man. He lost catastrophically, but damn if I don’t respect the moxie.

1 Like

The fabulous unicorn I tamed on my hunter like 2 months ago.

To me it looked like she passed out.

There is no real way to tell as you can’t interact with her after you won the encounter. unlike bosses such as Garrosh where it says “unconscious” on their nameplates.

Unless we get an official answer, anyone saying Azshara died is headcanon, much like my theory that she just went unconscious.

Really, a title is the best you can do?

I never knew titles were lore.

He pulled off the same thing that Malfurion and Tyrande only barely managed to. He cost Sylvanas one of her Prime Valkyr. Thats pretty baller.

1 Like

He cost her three.

4 Likes

You know, Sylvanas only has 3 prime Val’kyr left. The one stationed at Darkshore, the one that raised Derek and the unnamed one in the Dark Mirror short story.

All we need is someone like Godfrey to get truly behind Sylvanas and then shoot her in the head. Sylvanas will lose her last 3 Val’kyr and then she will go into whatever hell she was in after committing suicide.

What you say makes sense and I wholeheartedly agree, but Blizzard could just as easily invent more prime val’kyr out of thin air if the plot demands.