Who's the biggest chad in the warcraft universe

Given that Darethy is clearly the 1%, I feel the need to retract nothing.

I mean 99% in the sense that nothing you do actually happens. You’re not the general who lead the forces in Draenor, you’re not this prominent near mythical god who has slain Old Gods and Legion masters. The 1% is you at best being a generic agent of your faction who fought in various battles.

See, Darethy would be Chad enough not to get pedantic like this. Be more like Darethy.

If I had to choose an NPC, though, I’d probably pick Anduin because of his face and the metaphysical importance of bone structure to Chadistry.

2 Likes

I just think it makes for a pretty boring post if we all just pick ourselves. Besides, the PC is canonically an idiot who gets manipulated by villains promising shinies.

You know how Deathisfinal is like a walking blight meme?

Darethy is the opposite, basically undead Phoenix Wright.

Hell, one time i made a thread about how the forsaken sucked, out-devated everyone for an entire day and then the dude just banished me to the shadow realm in one post.

He’s cool

2 Likes

He’s also not me, so we’re clear.

He’s more like…
My strength when I am weak
the treasure that I seek
My all in all.

If I keep bringing up his name periodically, I have a superstitious belief it will usher in his second coming to the forums. This is vanity, of course–no one truly knows the hour or the day.

2 Likes

I gotta vote for Varian, this guy trained along side Arthas and was the better fighter.

Took back his kingdom and rebuilt it from ruins with Lordearons help.

Ended up getting split into 2 equally awesome chad’s then fused back into one super chad with a baller fused sword to go with it.

One hit kills onixya and restores peace to his kingdom.

Gets powered up by Goldrin and becomes an even stronger chad and then manages to control the rage from that becomes hyper focused.

Fights his way through a horde army and one on one fights Garrosh and beats him easily(where thrall got his butt kicked twice).

Also manages to once shot a super fel reaver saving pretty much all alliance leadership.

also has the worlds chaddiest chin.

4 Likes

Chad is an honorific for those whom Testosterone is the only value worth measuring.

1 Like

Yes it was. He took his city after the zul heresy, same way with Jaina bringing back the fleet to finish off Ashvane

You mean when Mythrax destroyed the final seal and the one guy he killed came back later?

C’thrax are hard to stop, even the loas got troubles in keeping him at bay and Zul return happened at the last moment in Uldir with literally no one knowing G’huun still favored him.

At least Zul stayed dead unlike Ashvane that was sent to a prision where she escape 5 minutes later and helped Sylvanas to destroy the whole fleet of the alliance.

ashvane didn’t do anything, that was azshara.

you could take ashvane out of the ecuation and nothing would have changed.

2 Likes

Yeah let’s forget she was working with Azshara from the beginning and then had a nice chat with Sylvanas in private on her ship. Yep totally not her fault /s

the other day you were demanding that i give you proof of rasthakan ordering attacks.

Now i ask you give me proof that ashvane had anything to do with the destruction of the fleet when it was azshara the one who stolen the tidestone. and prepared the trap.
not even speaking about the spooky dagger that was used for it.

The alliance wasn’t chasing ashvane.

1 Like

Dude, do you have a thick head or something? Horde side we liberate Ashvane from prision and Sylvanas takes her to have some “conversation”

Then once she gets the void dagger, Nathanos gets order from her to take the few ships of the horde that remmains from the BoD raid to Nazjatar where we see Ashvane giving weapons and ordering the nagas around. Dude is just 2+2 you don’t need more proof than in-game dialogues, even Theron says this at the end of the raid after defeating Azshara, do you even play this game?

From the diary near of Nathanos in 8.2:

Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: Nathanos. The next phase of our campaign is at hand.
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: Sail out with what remains of our fleet. The blade will guide you to the rendezvous.
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: Casualties on both sides will be substantial. Consider this an opportunity to weed out the disloyal.
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: The threads we have woven with such care will soon be drawn together. The war is serving its purpose. Stay focused on the endgame. You know what is to come.
Lady Sylvanas Windrunner: We have been through so much together, you and I. Trust in me, as I have ever trusted in you.

Clearly the only correct answer is Malfurion. He pulled THE hottest chick in all of Warcraft. What’s more Chad than that?

So nothing that couldnt have been done by another random yet important naga, then?

I mean, thats actually true. And he also made the Illidan eternally salty in the process.

What a ******* powermove

(even though i personally feel his excessive neutrality kinda detracts from that, we’ll what happens after bfa though)

1 Like

Probably Gallywix. He certainly has the most ‘no-f@*ks-given’ attitude of anyone I can think of.

2 Likes

I think that should be evident,

I am.

2 Likes

Genn.

Physically assaults a woman and doesn’t have any charges pressed against him at all for it, upsetting a lot of privileged pointy-eared valley girls. Has a loving and healthy relationship that has made it well into the senior years. Has good taste in culture, architecture, and food, and turns into a hulking werewolf with the virility of a thousand lions whenever he wants to.

3 Likes