Who's the biggest chad in the warcraft universe

Since today is sunday, im bored, and all the things worth talking about have already been talked about, i’ve decided to come up with a more lighthearted topic and hopefully have some good laughs:

Who’s the biggest chad in the warcraft universe?

If you ask me, its a contest between these fine gentlemen:

Broxigar the Red: not only was he a time traveling orc before it was cool, but it took Sargeras himself to kill Brox- its hard to get more hardcore than that. Toranaar is also on the same level as Brox, but we dont know a lot about him.

DK Arthas: (for the record, i consider DK Arthas more or less a different character than pala Arthas or the LK.) This man inflicted an ungodly amount of damage upon world, and though he came close to defeat several times was never actually defeated, and was able to beat people that should have been his superiors in both age and power + he had one the coolest swords in fiction.

Nazgrim: unlike thrall or saurfang who have lost their mojo and are no longer cool, nazgrim stuck to his guns to his dying breath. Not only that but to Nazgrim, death is litle more than a particularly refreshing nap before he’s back to cracking skulls and somehow learned the death gate spell on his own.

Maiev: i dont think there’s anything to explain here, as maiev is god tier in all aspects.

Shout out to Anduin Lothar from the movie universe who oneshotted Blackhand and prevented HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED from being born in his universe, Darius Crowley and mekkatorque- who are pretty hardcore on their own, but not on the level of the mentioned above

8 Likes

alright, clear the way and take a moment to appreciate the biggest chad in this universe:Anduin F*** lothar. The lion of azeroth.

i am just going to let his titles speak for him:

The dude is such a legend that the current PLAYABLE alliance wear proudly his simbol in his honor.

The current “high king” of the alliance literally has his name in his honor.

He lead the alliance into the biggest victory that the alliance ever had over the horde,savior of the alliance,of azeroth. and basically the universe.

The dude is such gigantic chad that he doesn’t have superpowers, he was simply the greatest warrior in the history of azeroth.
was the last true descendant of the ancient Arathi bloodline

got one of the most heavy metal 1v1 in the entire franchise vs orgrim doomhammer.
and died with honor.

can you imagine this dude in his prime? he would be invincible.
A true hero of the alliance and of the world.

oh and the lothar of the movie literally cut the balls of blackhand, omegalul.

26 Likes

I am not exactly sure what a “Chad” is. Maybe a definition in the OP would help people like me, who seem to miss the new verbiage the kids toss around.

I figured it was a blockhead/meathead/“Im the Man!” sort of person. More an insult, and devoid of redeeming qualities.

Thats why Arthas or Garrosh would top my list. But I am not clear on what it means.

If it just means an Alpha Male Badass - then Maiev.

6 Likes

Nah, Garrosh isnt a chad. Maybe he was close to it in stonetalon, maybe. But after that he was just a raging moron, and on top of that he’s a sore loser who’s responsible for a terrible expansion in which he went out like a chump.

3 Likes

As I said, I am not very hip to the new lingo. I figured that was what a “Chad” was. A raging moron.

I dont use the term myself (except in this more light-hearted thread). But I see it used in that context mostly.

Like that image on the internet that has Garrosh as “the Chad” and a Forsaken as “the Anti-Chad”.

I mean, yeah. But memes evolve you know? Take for example Mekkatorque, he’s a pretty cool dude, but he’s also a chad: he pilots a giant robot, is canonically ripped and taller than the average gnome. Not to mention in BFA alone he snarks at Gallawyx, tanks a ballista without his robot and then survived getting raided.

Garrosh always made things worse for himself and shot himself in the foot constantly, thats why i dont count him as a chad. Regardless of being a raging moron or no, he sucked.

the virgin sargeras
-tries to destroy entire universe like an incel who couldnt get sex
-cant beat one planet with an endless army
-followers dont respect him, kiljaedan takes over when hes gone and nobody gives a !@#$

the chad nzoth
-too awesome for mortals to even comprehend
-titans had to lock him up cause they couldnt beat him either
-free gifts to followers, doesnt demand any souls or sacrifices, just gives you free powers
-chained for thousands of years and still living rent free in everyones heads

28 Likes

Oh and btw before anyone mentions Rastakhan. Granted, from what we knew of him he seemed like the chaddest troll ever, but by the time we meet him ingame he’s clearly lost his mojo, not unlike thrall and saurfang.

Therebefore not on this list

Thrall and Saurfang got the worse treatment in game. Literally they made both of them cowards and emo orcs instead of the badass warriors they used to be(Thrall fought against a fel Gromm and the freaking Mannoroth but yet he is scared of Sylvanas and sad because Garrosh was mean to him)

Rastakhan at least fixed the mess he caused without involving another faction.

1 Like

Cant be a chad if you dont have any ladies.

200 years of rule and you fault him for the last few months which is bull anyway cause Zul fooled everyone. Even Talanji had no idea he was an outright traitor she just didn’t like him.

Rastahan is the Chad of Chads. Lots of ladies, baller home, King for so long the people call him the God King, even the loa acknowledge his Chadness, and he probably has the dankest Anchor Weed.

5 Likes

That and a fitness obsession but judging from the other posts, it looks like they’re basing their choices off badassery more than anything else.

He should have a) had more children in 200 yrs. Thats like monarchy 101.

B) start distrusting zul after he tried to start getting clever in cata and mop.

His last months do take away from his previous chadness, since his deal with Bwonsandi came back to bite him almost immidiatly, and he got turned into roadkill by a werewolf with no powers and 25 randos- in a raid where 2 ppl survived being bosses.

If you ask me, DK Arthas is a bigger chad, since he constantly fought, snarked at, gave the slip, and beat people that were huge gigachads themselves. And even after he became the LK he turned into a lvl 99 keikaku-mancer that could only be beat by deus ex machinas.

…? What mess are you referring to? G’huun?

A) He didn’t cause that, nor did he do much in the way of fixing it.

B) Without the Horde’s involvement thanks to his daughter, Zandalar (and the world) likely would’ve been doomed.

1 Like

Probably Turalyon or Rhonin, going mostly off of the angle of having a high ranking elf ranger fall in love with them because human potential or something.

Honorable mention to Keeshan for him almost impressing Shandris with his human potential.

Honorable mention to Arthas for stealing Jaina away from Kael’Thas, but he kinda missed the mark here by going full DK and then trying to kill her in a dungeon. Guess he’s technically got Lana’Thel though? (It’s hard to say if Arthas is a true Chad or not, but he definitely proved Kael’Thas isn’t one).

Maybe an honorable mention to Malfurion, so long as you never interact with him in the game in any capacity.

7 Likes

How is the answer not Marcus?

2 Likes

Sargeras:
-Didn’t get the hot night elf queen
-Didn’t get to corrupt female titan baby

N’zoth
-Got the hot night elf queen
-Is able to corrupt the female baby titan now

5 Likes

In 200 years hes probably buried a lot of children.

He did he even tells the Horde PC hes belives Talanji that members of his court are not all on the up and up. But no one thought they would outright betray the Zandalari.

He had no choice on the deal. Only Bwonsamdi was close to the powerful of Rezan. Also he fought Jaina as well as Genn and the Alliance forces. Jaina alone is a hard proposition.

1 Like

No, jaina didn’t engaged directly into a fight with rasthakan.
When genn is fighting rasthakan, jaina is slowing the reinforcements.

the one who engaged directly with him was our good boy werewolf.
:tophat:
:dog:

1 Like

Toranaar. Dude faced off against Sargeras in single combat despite not standing a chance and actually managed to wound him.

2 Likes

Herod.

He has aggressive amounts of chad energy.

3 Likes