Who's the biggest chad in the warcraft universe

Lmao doing armory on classic and some1 said this

Magni.

He’s made out of diamond and Azeroth has his phone number.

3 Likes

I mean the mess of cleaning his council.

-Zul was defeated and only got rez during the raid of G’huun

-His conspirators were defeated by the horde adventures under his orders to venture in Atal’dazar probably very soon after retaking the city. After all during Vol’jin questline Talanji and Gadrin acts as the place has been cleansed already.

Though I had to say I didn’t like how much old god cultist influence has been deal in this expansion, even Katherine was forced to hold an idiot ball with her friend Ashvane, after all buying a prision is very shaddy.

1 Like

the way i understand it, you’re not wrong. A “Chad” or a “Kyle” is a monster energy drink-swilling jock that loves to break dry-wall who’s good-looking, dumb, and good at everything they do, aside from intelligence-related things.

Arthas fits the best.

2 Likes

I always assumed in the sense of the meme it meant somebody/something that’s superior in general to the “virgin” it’s being compared to. Like if you were comparing Blizzard characters you’d have the virgin Anduin vs chad Valerian.

2 Likes

When I think Chad, I think the blond high school football quarterback that’s strong like a bull, but smart like a fence post that gets all the girls and is kind of a douche. Can I say douche without getting banned? Hell, i’m feeling lucky, i’ll leave it.

Everything’s going well with your girlfriend and she starts talking about kids? Ha! Nah, i think we shouldn’t date anymore (actual plot point from the Arthas novel).

Mentors tell you not to go jumping on your horse in the icy weather? HA! I’m a badass paladin in training. What could go wrong? Certainly not a fall that causes my horse that i love more than most people to die, causing me to slowly have a mental breakdown that leads to me undeadifying all of my father’s kingdom after shoving a sword through his heart!

That city could house tons of undead, but your girlfriend has an idea on how to heal the people? tch… women never have good ideas. burn it, brah, and let the light sort 'em out! (I actually agree with his decision to cleanse stratholme).

Your men think your witch hunt for a demon is pointless and want to go home? Tch, like… no one gets my brain ideas. I’ll burn the fleet and like… blame those mercenaries over there.

And finally… You need an idea to take over the world. You could go with "send all of your undead minions on the same type of campaign that effed everyone up in the third war, where no one could defeat you, even when your powers are waning. Nah brah, I’m gonna go with bringing in 25 of the best champions and the most powerful paladin on Azeroth. Then i’m like… gonna resurrect them. The same champions that defeated Kel’thuzad when i sent him in Naxxramas to the eastern plaguelands, and Illidan in outland, and Kil’Jaeden at the sunwell. That’ll totally end well for me!

I dunno man, there’s a lot of chad in ol’ Arthas.

6 Likes

Yeah but it’s not as literal as the imagery suggests is what I’m saying. I see people on my former University’s student page who make memes comparing the virgin Melbourne Uni to the chad Monash Uni for example. It’s not strictly about a nerd/jock comparison.

1 Like

I get what you’re saying. Who would you think is the most chad-like?

Anduin Lothar, Alexandros Mograine, Doomhammer, Archimonde, Broxigar

I said it above.

Basically none of that was thanks to him.

ah, didn’t see that. my bad. Him and Brox were pretty big badasses, but i don’t think Brox was a chad towards the end.

Yeah I went with him over Broxigar despite his obscurity because he basically flipped the finger at Sargeras then wounded him in a duel at full strength enough to piss him off into personally destroying the entire planet. Guy went out in one hell of a blaze of glory and he didn’t even have a blessed weapon to do it with.

3 Likes
8 Likes

Darethy.

I mean, obviously.

1 Like

Who is that?

He’s an undead warlock who’s essentially a propagandist for Sylvie. The front he puts up for the Banshee Queen is one of the very best things about this game.

That’s weird, googling the name brings up nothing except some player characters named that.

Well, yeah, of course he’s a player character. Are we supposed to believe a Blizzard-authored NPC is worth this thread?

Yes? 99% non canon player characters obviously don’t count.