Who's for Account Wide Reputation?

I’m not sure if you’re trolling or having a stroke. Nothing is being handed to you at that point. You’ve already earned and achieved the rep on one character. Would you care to make anymore stupid rebuttals?

4 Likes

I have above 100 exalted reps and several max level alts, but I still don’t feel like it is necessary to make reputations account wide. I guess I am completely neutral in this matter, if they don’t implement it I wouldn’t complain at all.

This would be an acceptable compromise.

1 Like

100%. Any kind of “unlock” should be account wide, to be honest.

still looks terrible when scrolling along your rep pane

in ff14 to main swap you just change weps not have to redo so much damage garbage but you can make an alt if you want. to play viable mains in wow you have to abandon everything you hold dear and start all over

mop bonus was like 50% if something has to be fully pushed to exalted to get a bonus and Ihave to start all over on another toon it would need to be like 1000%. but none of this takes into account if you grind 15k rep for archtivest then mainswap then do 11k then mainswap again trying to find whats good these days since gear makes a bit less impact but people still don’t let you in groups til its 240 again

also have over 100 exalted reps, the classic ones are on the dk, then the legion ones are on my dh, then the bfa ones are on a dh and lock, then i looked at shadowlands anima grinding and have you even tried to grind avowed? or mainswap with player power sockets on a research rep bar thats not account wide? any time you main swap it feels like theres no point in trying anymore why are we still here. hence the 2k subs. this was suposed to be alt friendly yet its impossible to main swap viably or complete any of the grinds

I’d be happy to maybe unlock them up to before Legion where they have very little relevance. For Legion and BFA I’d support the introduction of an account bound tabard that gives like, 200% rep in dungeons and quests if you’ve already got the rep in question exalted one at least one other toon on your account.

We’re not in Vanilla any more, Toto.

In WoW, just as in all MMOs these days, you play your account. Your characters are all avatars representing the same person, after all.

1 Like

Yes please, so annoying getting to Korthia on a new alt, having 2-4K stygia, but having to grind the rep to be able to buy the gear tokens.

I’d be down for the MoP rep bonus, it was a great idea!

I’d also settle for armor appearances locked behind reps to be account bound. Having to grind a rep to exalted a second time because I want the plate appearance and the mail appearance is just not fun.

This 100% is the best way.

Once it is no longer current content I say merg the faction to make it account wide. It is old content. Which your alts fly by so fast it feels like a waste of time sitting in. I would rather be grinding a new expansions faction on my alt for relevant items than an old faction for a 20g exalted transmog piece.

I would also be in support for faction tabards (like WotLK had) or the MoP double faction gain token.

That’s quite an understatement.

I am or for all professions on one character. Never gonna re-grind rep on multiple chars for professions.

So I’m not for account wide rep as most people have proposed it, but I am for rethinking some of the things associated with reputations. Making gear on rep vendors BOA would be a nice way of making the rewards more impactful and enticing while not forcing power creep, for example.

the 200% from dungeon tabard would be ok if it works in m+ not dropped the ball like avowed rep thats the worst rep i have seen in a long time. if you are already exalted you should see a flurry of numbers and huge chunks on boss kills + extra chunk on final

for the professions thing i sorta get it besides you know, money tied to it? xmute masters?

what the other guy said about just merge them when they are war when its old makes the most sense idk how hard it would be to hafe 2 small bars in place of 1 in the tab and you just click one or the other, get a load screen and then exalted with that one

If Sylvannas lives through this Xpack, I would have all my characters choose alliance!!

I don’t really care, but it does seem more people prefer to play an account rather than unique in-game characters so it’ll probably happen eventually.

I feel the change to account wide mounts was one of the main drivers in “encouraging” players to level so many alts to begin with. Not to enjoy, but to get another dice roll at a Mount.

If it was up to me nothing would he account wide, but that probably wouldn’t be a popular game in today’s gaming landscape. Every character would be unique. Is what it is, world of collectors.

I’d like it. Honor is account wide why not reputation.

Maybe limit it to specific faction? Or not. Maybe this is how they make us one faction. Level up in both. Earn rep in both places and Boom! you get a One Tamriel experience.

A meta achievement that gives you perks of both worlds