Who would you like to see from the PvP community get on the Council

They should have made it the bare minimum to collect at least the unrated pieces and it will all bump up to max ilvl in casual PvP content. It’s been a long time since I’ve run random battlegrounds on spam for an entire expansion. I should have deleted account when they made that monstrosity called Battle for Azeroth. They made their intentions very clear in that expansion - milk the playerbase for token sales.

It is tiring to constantly be strung along “maybe next patch”; when they are producing half-a** measures in order to keep the WoW Token extremely relevant.

The unrated player can say PvP gearing sucks for players who only do unrated PvP.

The player who does mythic PvE, rated PvP, and unrated PvP might say that gearing for PvP is fine and people just need to stop complaining and git gud.

5 Likes

Anybody can say that.
Like seriously? You need to waste a space on a council intended for game improvement just so a person can say “hey gearing sucks” and offer nothing else?
The entire game knows that gearing is stupid. PvP gearing is stupid. PvE gearing is stupid.

You people are so hardstuck in some anti-elitist this vs them perception. It’s so dumb and short-sighted.

Their own perspective. Blizz is interested in hearing from all sorts of people with different playstyles. A large portion of players are in the “I refuse to queue for RBGs/arenas” camp so that perspective should be heard too.

It’s up to blizzard to listen to all of these different player perspectives then improve the game based on the feedback they receive.

6 Likes

You’re dodging the question.
What can an unrated player offer to Blizzard that a player with both rated and unrated experience cannot offer?

Like i said their perspective on how the game feels to play. Their viewpoint/opinions about the game are not invalid just because they participate in a form of gameplay you think is invalid.

5 Likes

Again, you dodged the question.
There is nothing that an unrated player can offer which cannot be offered by a player who plays both rated and unrated. There is no experience, perspective, understanding, or insight that a strictly unrated player can offer which cannot also be offered by a player who plays both rated and unrated.

Other than their experience, perspective, understanding, and insight as a player who strictly participates in unrated PvP.

Which you deem invalid.

:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

All of which are shared by players who play both rated and unrated.

Unrated player: “i feel like gearing is bad”
Rated and unrated player: “i feel like gearing is bad”

This is not difficult to grasp.

Using your logic, Blizzard should accept players who participate in all forms of content – PvE, PvP, pet battles, etc.

No need for PvP-only players. Whatever feedback PvP-only players have will be shared by people who play PvE, PvP, pet battles, etc.

2 Likes

No, that is not my logic. Do not try to spin words because you’re caught in a corner with no witty comebacks.

How about you? Delro dodged multiple times. Can you do any better?
Name a single thing that an unrated player can offer which cannot be offer by a player who plays both rated and unrated.

We have always done things
so we should always do them that way
no change
PVP should be 3% of the player base.

You’re welcome to your opinion. But if I ever come to share that opinion I’ll go live in the mountains and off the grid.

They already answered you multiple times, but you don’t want to accept their answer. I was trying to give them a small break.

Anyways, have a good day.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I thought.
You cannot provide even a single example of something that strictly unrated players will have experience with or input on.

Have a good day.

in the current and previous seasons unrated players got to experience being dumped on by rated players due to the gear gap. what i would say in particular a rated and particularly a high rated player will not be able to bring to the table is feedback from the perspective of those who feel shut out.

its easy to get people to listen to you when you show off your rating, but that doesn’t mean people are really giving the content of what you are saying any thought. if you are unrated or even better yet, they don’t know anyone’s rating at all, then the ideas and words have to stand on their own quality and merit, not being backed up by the idea of illusion of good rating = correct.

Everyone gets to experience that. Do you think alts start out fully geared?
I make an alt and I still have to gear it up. I queue for a random BG and I get my butt kicked. I queue for a rated BG and I get my butt kicked. It’s the same thing.

Y’all keep acting like unrated players are some emo club of people who are completely unheard and that nobody can understand them, and yet none of you can give a single example of ANYTHING that a strictly unrated player can offer which cannot be offered by a person who plays both rated and unrated.

so you know when you see those CEOs or Corporate execs who come in and work a low level job for like a week and then act like they know the pain of their subordinates? but the reality is they aren’t living paycheck to paycheck driving a 20 year old car home to a studio apartment they share with 4 roommates, so how could they really know? they are just playing a game they get to end whenever they freely choose, they don’t get the real life experience.

when your main is in 2100 fully gemmed Bis, playing your alt and getting stomped isn’t the same experience as someone who’s main is stuck at unrated ilvl. when the game gets unfun for you on your alt, you can retreat to your main, unrated players don’t have that luxury.

1 Like

If I ding 60 on my alt and I join a random BG I will get pwned.
If I ding 60 on my alt and I join a rated BG I will get pwned.
Stop with this “but you dont know what it’s like to be undergeared!” crap. Trying to gatekeep feelings so it fits your narrative lmao. We have all been there. We know what it’s like. We know how it feels to try your hardest and still get /rofl’d at because the enemy 50 ilvls above you blinked in your direction and killed you.

Just move on. There are a lot of posters that just want to debate nonsense, create strawman arguments and feel good about insulting others. There is at least in my opinion, evidence of that here :slight_smile:

1 Like

the problem is its an alt. its not your main.

if your main was that fresh 60, and your only experience playing wow at 60 was getting owned, you would likely get upset and downtrodden by the game.

but your alt isn’t your only experience, when you get sick of your alt getting pwned, you can go hop on your main and get some fun of your own in. but many players don’t have that option, they are stuck with the singular experience of getting pwned.

the fact that a high rated player has the option at all to switch to a high rated toon means he is not having the same wow experience as an unrated player, and therefore can’t provide anywhere near the same insight.

1 Like