Who told Vol'jin to name Sylvanas Warchief?

That’s actually just how powerful Hogger is. He has so much power that he can separate his corporeal and spirit forms from each other, while still keeping his body alive and active, while his spirit goes and does spooky Gnoll business.

Trump did it

Every answer claiming it was an Old God is wrong, and if it so happens that it actually was, then Blizzard is wrong. Old Gods can’t corrupt undead easily, and wouldn’t want one as Warchief.

ya i actually miss called vol’jin on his blue-tusk.
tried too tell em not too invite sylvanas too the stag party we all were gonna have in darkshore…

you can imagine what happened when she arrived…

Question, would the one that whispered have to be a loa/spirit? How far can an old god whisper without a vessel?

4- Mickey Mouse, all part of plot for Disney to buy Blizzard after Sylvanas plot drives game low.

Yogg-Saron whispers to players in the Ymiron mines in Icecrown (perhaps other places but I can’t recall just now).

True, but his blood is everywhere in Northrend. I think our armor was crafted from it as well during WotLK, right?

The other DEATH LOA that hasn’t been put into WoW but is in the lore. Bwosandi isn’t the only one. And he was probably influenced by N’Zoth.

Yup, Saronite. Granted, according to Chronicle Yogg-Saron’s blood was popping up all over Azeroth (the world trees were planted over Saronite deposits to smother them). C’Thun didn’t start whispering to players until they were in his room, or close to it.

Not sure if Y’shaarj counts, given how dismembered it was.

I can’t seem to find anything about which specific Old God whispered Deathwing mad, or if it was just all of them.

I think it was N’zoth due to how deep Deepholm was. N’zoths span probably expanded to it. I think Y’shaarj was an absolute unit and that’s why he had such a far reach in his madness.

N’Zoth was what I remembered, I just wasn’t sure as I can’t find anything online that names N’Zoth as who dun it specifically. I only have Chronicle Vol I and not sure where I put it, either.

You’re right, it’s ambiguous. If i have to assume who played a heavy role, I’d say N’zoth, but it would just be speculation.

To the OP, I’m just trying to reculate if there would be an old god presence where Vol’jin fell or if there is one near Org. We know Y’shaarj is legit dead. Is there another one that could have been traced back to Org? Is there a servant of the old gods as a spirit?

Unless he’s lying Bwonsombi is claiming no foul play with Vol’jin.

I have another theory…

It was Lightbound Garrosh

I did. I rang him shortly before we left for the Broken Shore, and he thought it was a great idea.

But you see, it wouldnt be the old gods. The only reason any of the old gods would want Sylvannas to be in power, is to let that power get to her and get herself killed. Her having controlled power does not play well with the motives of the Old Gods. I would be more afraid of Bwansomdi being allied with the Old Gods than Sylvannas, since they both have a respect and desire for dead things to stay dead, and hes a freaking Loa. A Loa is just the troll equivalent of a Wild God, same thing, different name. And Wild Gods are aspects of LIFE.

Heck, I would even believe that Sylvannas found a way to manipulate the dying Vol’Jin into thinking he had to make her warchief because she is always scheming, she could have found a way that no one else would notice, and then act like its a surprise to her.

It was me, sorry, I thought it would be funny.

Your pic just reminded me that every time I play BoDA I get turned into a tauren for the flashback part… I dont get it…

2 Likes

It is because we are spectacular, just really humble about it so no one knows.

1 Like

Jani the Loa of Adventures!