Who told Vol'jin to name Sylvanas Warchief?

I’ve narrowed it down to three possiblities…

1-The ghost of Hogger.

2-The ghost of Garrosh.

3-An Old God, we know full well that some of the Lao got corrupted by Old Gods, in Horde quests didn’t a loa bat-God whatever his name get corrupted by G’thuun?

4 Likes

Can’t have a ghost if you can’t be killed, duh.

Nah, he hated Sylvanas. Even called her a rhymes-with-witch IN GAME! :open_mouth:

Hiireek was the bat loa, and yeah it’s probably an Old God or a Void Lord, assuming there’s even a difference.

6 Likes

Times change

4 Likes

Hopefully we find out in 8.2

What ever cosmic entity represents Death.

We’ve met every entity that represents their cosmic power on the Chronicles universe map, except Death.

And even The Void fears death. Death is the enemy of all.

1 Like

it wsa me i did

15 Likes

Mitch Mitch Bah - Brittany? I’m bad at this…

He was dying from fel poisoning (if only we had a healer around or something…). I doubt his mind was all there at that point. I mean he also fell so hard he broke a tusk, that had to have rattled his brains as well.

9 Likes

Mwahahaha. Death is the enemy of all eh? Are you sure we aren’t the herald of truths? The Void fears us for a reason. We cant easily be corrupted like the stone forged and living flesh. But seriously, it was definitely an unknown death entity that told Vol’Jin to name Sylvannas as warchief. The old gods would have to be stupid to give a vengeful banshee that kind of power. Right now Sylvannas leads the horde out of power and fear, not strength and ideals or respect. Even Garrosh was seen as having strong ideals for his uncorrupted orcish horde and his brute strength.

2 Likes

No. I did!

oh carp im sorry
btu can u jstu let me haev this 1? i hoping slyvannas will b reading teh fourms 2day n think it was me thta got her her job n than shell wnat 2 maek me here hubsand

7 Likes

On Vol’jin’s deathbed, Ion whispered in his ear: “If you choose Sylvanas, I will allow you to do something relevant in the next expansion.”

Vol’jin didn’t hesitate, but now he is a spirit with less screen time than Fallywix, wandering forever full of regrets.

15 Likes

+1. Sadly I have run out of likes for the day.

1 Like

My money is on Heyla, Azhara or N’Zoth.

Heyla, because they had a “deal” and we still don’t know what is was.

Azhara, to capitalize on the horde and alliance to fight each other has she attempts to take over azeroth

N’zoth, because it’s totally something an old god would do, plus it fits the theme

1 Like

It’s most certainly Hogger.

1 Like
  1. I doubt he’s dead, I full expect him to rise again, maybe even join the Horde.
  2. Garrosh hated her, even before he went Coocoo for Coco Puffs.
  3. Doubt it, The Void seems terrified of her, “She serves the True Enemy.”, Why would they put her in a place of power given that? It’s more likely they’d have named Gallywix.

My guess is Either a Death Domain Entity…or perhaps a Light based one.

1 Like

You think a Naaru did this ? :thinking:

I dunno how much more obviously they need to telegraph that it was C’thun. Maybe a signed confession?

I was under the impression that there was. Hence why Alleria the Void puppet and Sylvanas the Old God puppet don’t get along.

(Meanwhile Veressa: “How did I become the normal one in this family?”)

1 Like

poor fool thinks anyone could kill hogger…
lay off the mead.

we are only alive becasue Hogger sees us a mere fleas.

2 Likes

This is fascinating to me. I feel dumb for not being able to name the cosmic force to their “deity” other than Order to Aman’Thul (correct?)

Is Éonar Life?