Who told Vol'jin to name Sylvanas Warchief?

Life/Nature maps to the Wild Gods, Order/Arcane to the Titans, Light/Holy to the Naaru, Disorder/Fel to the Legion, Shadow/Void to Void Lords/Old Gods. Death/Necromantic is mapped simply to “Undead”.

1 Like

Either way she was made to be Warchief because she is corrupted. We know its N’zoth and the person who told Vol’jin also wanted his pawn to end up being Warchief.

My blood elf hunter insists Vol’jin didn’t make the choice of his own, and that he was lied to. “There’s NO WAY a troll would give any type of elf that much power!”

It’d be neat if it was Mueh’zala.

1 Like

Maybe something between the two… Like something that is opposed to the Void, something incurruptible by it becaise it has never been “alive” so only finds some sort of kinship on undead cratures who are no longer living.

Not something like Death/Decay who is a part of the cycle, but the unliving that are outside that cycle.

1 Like

no.
titans as a collective are on the Order side of cosmic forces. (their goal was order to the cosmos)

Life is more the wild gods side (as they are birthed by nature itself)

Death is the only one we have not actually fought or had ANY interaction with in lore.

and given that everything that exists can die its bound to be a powerful force.

2 Likes

I could’ve sworn it was me.

If this keeps going then we’re just going to find out she was democratically elected.

1 Like

It was Azeroth. No horde would listen to glitter boy so her only shot was to holler at a delirious dying troll.

https://i.imgur.com/HZVbWIi.jpg

3 Likes

Thanks Tymberlea and Locked. I recall those from chronicle; the way I read Val’s post - albeit incorrectly - made me think we had met the zenith/“monarch” entity of each realm. Reading comprehension had apparently been minus some points last night…and probably still affected via some malaise…

1 Like

It was The Batman Who Laughs.

Incoming DC crossover confirmed.

1 Like

lol best answer

You called?

Completely unsure. Whatever whispered to Vol’jin did not only scare the crap out of the Lords of the Void; who was responsible for frightening Sargaras, but also the Bolvar reacted with complete fear when the subject was brought up in the Questline.

When someone frantically tells you to leave that place, they do not want to be found subject. Than again the Lich King was indeed committing a crime, I already know what would happen if he was found, she already have her hands on poor Arthas and your favorite Lich Kel’Thuzad.

What do you think Bolvar was afraid of?

Emo Phillips.

It’s just the sort of thing he’d do.

1 Like

Plot twist voljin was “trolling” but died before he could say lol jk

2 Likes

It was Andiun and Jaina. It was meant as a joke. It wasn’t suppose to be serious.

It was me, sorry guys. I didn’t think he’d actually do it.

2 Likes

But you aren’t dead