Who told Vol'jin to name Sylvanas Warchief?

Another possibility is that it was the ghost of Xera?

I don’t think it was possible for her to communicate before we attuned with her core, so after he already perished.

Saurfang was standing up there next to him and ripped one that whistled out as “ssyyylvaaaannaaasss”.

So it wasn’t really a whisper but last night’s worg tartare.

1 Like

orcs ate their wolves? monsters! the horde should burn for their sins!

So we’ve established it’s not the Old Gods. It wasn’t Xera.

That leaves 3 primary suspects…

1-The ghost of Hogger

2-The ghost of Garrosh

3-Elune.

Whoa there Elae…I think your on to something.

What if this was some insane, massive gambit by Elune?

Well if you think about it, Elune has gone a little psycho recently

Bwomasadi’s master probably, he talks about how he’s not gonna be pleased when vol’jins soul is missing.
Another option is helya, who is slowly recuperating.
Otherwise its an unknown force in the shadowlands that has yet to be revealed.

1 Like

In the quest for Bwomsamdi, you learn that it’s not the Lich King, nor the Valkyr goddess Eyir.

However, Eyir makes it clear that whatever entity it was was a being “of supreme virtue”, which means some light-based entity.

Maybe it was Azeroth herself? Only a Xalatath-knife-wielding Banshee Queen can save the world. Mwhahahaha.

Lore section :roll_eyes:

I think the Old God (N’Zoth) theory is too obvious, so it won’t be that. I like the idea of it being Azeroth or some other unknown Death entity though.

It will probably end up being Nomi…

Whomever it is that Bwonsomdi answers to would be my first guess.

In fairness Tyrande threw an orc’s head into her drinking water. That would make anyone a bit nutty.

he had no idea who he was talking to he lost a lot of blood. hehe

However, Eyir makes it clear that whatever entity it was was a being “of supreme virtue”, which means some light-based entity.

So that leaves 5 candidates…

1-The ghost of Hogger

2-The ghost of Garrosh

3-Elune

4-Eonar

5-Azeroth’s world soul

Ion did

10 characters

I was gonna say the ghost of Metzen. He’s not happy with the state of the game and lore.

1 Like

Accurate…I mean technically the real world is the world of death probably lol

You forgot sargeris, it’s very possible he knew his campaign against azeroth would fail. Knowing this he could have struck a deal with sylvanas. She ultimately finds a way to kill n’zoth in exchange for immortality. Win win for both of them. So sargeris whispers into a dying voljin to name her warchief.

at this point I wouldn’t rule out either Nzoth or another yet to be named big bad secretly pulling her strings possibly without her knowledge because why else would they use the priest dagger from legion as a compass conning Sylvanas to come to Vashyr 2.0?

you watch itll be revealed that she was “chosen” to be the next warchief as a tool to further the old gods purpose since she is a living or in her case an unliving personification of the kind of minion they were looking for after all since she saw what kind of afterlife awaits it makes her easy to manipulate to try and gain the power to prevent herself that fate