Who is your favorite wow character?

Pre-nerf Thrall.

Wrathion and Moira Thaurissan. Apparently I really like characters who fight tooth and nail against their daddy issues and make them everyone’s problem.

Garrosh Hellscream

You scream, I scream, we all scream for Hellscream!

1 Like

Mr and Mrs. Mrglglrm

3 Likes

wrathion always makes me smile. but velen and khadgar, its a tie

2 Likes

Sylvanas. She’s the character w the most interesting story.

1 Like

Here’s where I kinda feel cursed… every time I speak of my favorites something unspeakably horrible happens to them. Like I recall saying Cairne was my favorite…then Cata happened and he got murdered off screen. I’ve said Sylvanas is my favorite and she got drug through the mud and thrown in the trash. I recall talking of how I was a vol’jin fan… then Legion saw him impaled… I tried tricking it once saying I was a tyrande fan but she’s alive… the curse knows when i lie V_V. Sadly for the topic I gotta say one so…guess we’re seeing if the curse is still functional… Thrall’s not that bad a guy I just wish he was around more often

3 Likes

What have you done!!!

lol j/k

I’m pretty sure nothing will happen to him. He’s now taking on the role of a father figure for Anduin. I think he will be his counterpart. While Anduin finds his light again, Thrall will reconnect with the elements. Seems quite predictable to me.

1 Like

Sweet, loyal little Haka. Curse them for making me leave her behind!

7 Likes

I think most wow characters have done something that have made me like them. Although my favorites have been Malfurion, Tyrande and Illidan.

Velen in Draenor when he purified the Naaru, badass cinematic. Anduin in the Maw, Garrosh in the Shadowlands Raid, etc, many have had such great moments that I have loved them.

I also got to like Lor’themar a lot when I read his story.

3 Likes

Hogger, best in the game

1 Like

One of my most favorite characters is Lilith. She just frickin’ rocks and I love that aura of mystery about her and her insane power.

1 Like

Meanwhile in Blizzard HQ Metzen is planning how to kill him off so he doesn’t have to Voice Thrall anymore. /j

1 Like

Medivh
Gunther Arcanus
Lady Darkglen

I like them for various reasons, but mostly they’re just very interesting.

1 Like

i always liked Varimathras in undercity.

I like Xavius in legion. i like sarcastic demons apparently.

but I think legion Illidan is my favorite character. the cinematic “the refusal of the gift” is my second favorite of all time. “I AM MY SCARS!!!”

fwiw: #1 is when Sylvanas sings at the end of the necklace questline.

#3 is wotlk after you kill the lich king.

1 Like

Khadgar. He had me at, “And save me his skull… For reasons”

4 Likes

I would say he is second for me after Khadgar. I’m a sucker for self sacrifice.

2 Likes

It was Greymane until they ruined him as well as Gilneas in Dragonflight. Now, my favorite character is the one and only Tehd Shoemaker.

1 Like

Illidan’s story is always great. The Windrunner sisters grew on me a lot after the Sylvanas novel. I always want more Vol’jin and Lor’themar.

2 Likes