Who is your favorite wow character?

Just for fun, I wanted to see who others favorite characters are.

Mine is deathwing and Anduin. Lol sort of complete opposites huh.

But deathwing, honestly I didn’t know much about him before seeing the cata cinematic and seeing how they put those hot plates into his skin and how the entire world reacted to him when he flew by. That was so cool!

I remember the day before cata launch I parked my character at the Stormwind park lol.

Since then I collected a few things with deathwing on it and keep it on my desk by the computer. I got a funko pop, a mini deathwing hearthstone card and other cards I’ve put in card protectors and my cataclysm Authenticator.

I wish I could find a good mousepad or something to match. :sweat_smile:

Anyways who is your favorites!?

8 Likes

Brightwing, Garrosh, Lady Moonberry, Magatha, Alexstrasza, and Taoshi. :melting_face:

Also on your favorites Anduin is the stronger in HotS.

5 Likes

Dadgar by a mile.

14 Likes

Ive been an anduin stan since i met him in pandaria

4 Likes

Khadgar. There aren’t many truly heroic mage characters out there, even if there are more good guy wizards showing up in recent movies, games and literature. Generally wizards are just made to be villains since intelligence is a good trait for them or to just serve as advisors/mentors for the real heroes.

13 Likes

I am in agreement.

7 Likes

I’ve said this for years:

3 Likes

Thirding Dadghar.

5 Likes

Me, and Chromie

1 Like

Illidan, the voice acting alone was incredible, O’Brien is good at his trade.

8 Likes

Yes!!! Iliidans voice actor is absolutely amazing! I think slyvanas’s is as well!

5 Likes
  1. Stitches on the move 2. Mankrik or his wife 3. Leeroy Jenkins…

More seriously
Arthas

and emerging - xal’thalas

Lillian Voss. She can read books upsidedown.

3 Likes

lol maybe they sewed her eyes in upside down?

The Jailer :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I really liked Vol’jin but they did him dirty.
Thalyssra made big impressions with me in Legion and I’ve liked her since.

Aethas Sunreaver has always been an intriguing character to me though. Both skill wise & the way he looks. I rocked that transmog for a while and I used to be a Blood Elf Mage. I guess when I was younger you could say I wanted to be like him lmao

3 Likes

Jaina Proudmoore
cuz mage 'n ocean stuffs
:beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

7 Likes

Jaina Proudmoore
Alexstrasza
Khadgar

4 Likes

Im surprised no kalecgos yet :laughing: he’s pretty high on my list too… and Arthas!

Yrel (post timeskip)
:angel: :angel: :angel:

1 Like