Who is your favorite forum poster?

I mean

fair

most of them don’t post anymore. miriel i guess. maizou but he left because of the toxic community. mirasol. perl. dreadmoon, annastasi. NONE OF THE DRAENEI POSTERS. saangrael,huggywuggles,eeowynne,lull,bretherezen,justsabd,peacebloom,sylvanelf,glitterstorm,hippeaux,tianjan,felwaffles,springrunner,pouncey
i MEAN NOT POUNCEY. NO. DEFINITELY NOT HER. hydroponics i had on my friends list. surfgirl,sunzsu, (naughtymoon and dreadmoon are the same person cyndilou.)

1 Like

1 Like

I think it should be mandatory that Grand Lord DJ Shreddimus Shreddie McShredster Shredsquatch be on everyone’s favorite poster list.

:relieved:

1 Like

You’re all terrible

Except for the people who aren’t

You know who you are, maybe

4 Likes

Blizzard, because what they say actually affects me :rofl:

The title of this thread has changed. My answer is still the same, though.

I think my favorite person who posts on these forums would probably be me. I mean, every post of mine that I read I always agree with, and I’ve never posted anything negative about myself, so I’m definitely my favorite one.

4 Likes

There was another topic on this subject about a month ago. Why make people feel bad for leaving them out? Schoolyard antics to me - and been there, done that - and totally happy I’m out.

2 Likes

Honestly, I couldn’t name one or even a few. I’m cool with everyone— even those I argue with. The four on my ignore list don’t even stay there forever. I give them another chance. And the only reason they’re there is because I know our conversations aren’t going to go well anymore. So best to avoid it and let them talk with others without dealing with me. :wink:

1 Like

Tbh I can argue or agree w a plethora of people over things pertaining to wow that aren’t that huge of a deal, like maybe I want player housing and you don’t fine- we disagree etc.

It’s the people who show themselves in threads that are suspect that either show themselves in a good light or poor imo. The type of threads with sus takes, I’ve seen people I never agree w over things that aren’t telling of character show good character where it counts, and people who I thought were decent say sus things that make me never wanna engage in convo again.

So basically anyone who is a good person on topics that are important like the continued fight for diversity and diverse stories, that sort of stuff.

3 Likes

You must be mistaken, my name is MythicMonk so you can edit the post and put my name in there. Thx

2 Likes

Probably that “Hang in there!” one with the cat.

4 Likes

Most liked I don’t do really
 I do have a couple of favorite posters whom I agree with them quite a bit
 People like Tovi, Simplyred, Rita, and Murdercarpet. Rosenivy is in there as well. They are all pretty level headed individuals who I think I could buy a beer in real life and sit and chat.

3 Likes

Folks who make posts that are chill. Bonus points if they add in some well-placed humor.

You spot a fresh plate of Chili Fries under a box held up by a stick. The stick is attached to a string.

I have several favorite forum posters. Would be hard to choose who my #1 favorite is.

2 Likes

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:
heheheheheh

5 Likes

Me, myself and I.

I have way too many favorites and to choose only one would be a crime, however anyone that gets lots of likes from me knows who they are and that they are well liked by me. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

10 Likes