Who is your favorite forum poster?

lovefool, stop posing attractively!
That’s how the nelfs keep capturing you…

4 Likes

You’re adorable, I L U

2 Likes

Anyone with an awesome hat

3 Likes

Pharazon is my #1 because they make awesome gifs :dracthyr_love_animated:

Shout-out to all the people on my Most Liked By and Most Liked lists, lmao

6 Likes

I miss Larry-posting in the PvP forums. People would link his videos of him fly hacking in rbgs, the video would get snipped by mods, and Larry would come in openly talking about it.
Larry was a light in the dark, about Blizz’s concern for PvP.
Beyond that, I liked the wiggles toe Troll, they were always nice. Mort on the Emerald Dream forums always had good reads.
The forums were 100x better back when the realm forums were still active.

Silica, Hawkens, Dreadmoon, Annastasi, Lovefool

My favorite is all of you.

Well, most of you.

Especially grumbles. Delicious!

:two_hearts::woman_zombie:

Waffles are the objective best. They have syrup pockets. Until pancakes and french toast don’t just let syrup slide all over the place, there is no valid argument for them

Posters I like: (retail toons) pretty much a lot of the human male posters, female tauren posters, and half of the vulpera posters.

Posters I dislike: I don’t end up having good interactions with almost all night elf posters, any troll (DS / Zan) posters and almost all classic toon posters. The rest is a mixed bag. If i see the few people i like keeping an eye on i’ll mention their names but i dont see them.

Lann, I remember you!

A few other people have popped up recently, for me, I am listing all the people that have always been nice, never mean or overly argumentive with me or if they ever did disagree with me, they did it in an agreeable way, so yeah, that’s Cyndilou, Lann, there was another lady called Viktoria that seems alright, Cookies sighed at me a few times when I talked about Sylvanas but he’s okay,

There’s also a dwarf male that seems nice but I forget his name, but dwarves are usually the bros of the Alliance side, and also for the person that said they don’t like trolls, Penumbrae is actually quite good

2 Likes

I mostly queue for bgs and no they are no different. lol

people that do BGs are a rare and unique breed

*on live, i don’t know anything about classic

Incorrect.

I remember you too :hugs: :heart: I used to comment in a lot of your threads!

i wish i had an awesome hat…
but brewfest only lets me wear it once a day

2 Likes

I am my favorite poster.

1 Like

Who is my favorite poster?

My favorite poster is: _______________

50k gold to Galedron - Area 52 to have a chance at your name being filled in above!

2 Likes

Jabba voice HAWKENS MY BOY!

HO HO HO

1 Like

whoever doesn’t get butthurt and report posts over the tiniest little thing is fine with me.

3 Likes