Who in their right mind would do the 5 timewalking dungeons for a 445 piece of gear?

And if it was Heroic, it would state as such.
If it was Mythic, it would state as such.

As it’s based on Normal level reward, it wont state as such, and it’s because of your own ignorance on the subject, that you’ve assumed that TW caches are considered endgame content.

We answered that already

But why would i do it if it takes 2 hours for a 445 lmao

no you didnt

And we’re stating, that if you’re upset about spending 2 hours for a piece for 445 gear, you should only question yourself. You’re not at all obligated to run the content, yet is there for people who may find it beneficial, or enjoyable.

Yeah we did the purpose it has for those at a herioc or mythic raid lvl would be for xmog, rep, mounts, toys and heirlooms that you can purchase by running the content

2 Likes

Im questing blizzard why would the majoirty of the 120 playerbase want to do this weeks weekly quest

For the reasons said above and multiple times this thread

1 Like

no reasons listen

Just imagine if TW had rewarded mythic 475ilvl gear.
It would become an obligation.

Currently at 445ilvl, it’s not an obligation.

If you don’t enjoy the content, and have no benefit for the items, why are you doing it???

I see 5 of them

1 Like

Im not talking about TW. im talking about the weekly quest. Yea it usually gives 445. but it doesnt take 2 hours for that. This week its 2 hours for a 445. Why would i do that? Why? I never once said tw should give m. Believe it or not my 450 has a blue 420 trinket. Why would I want to? hmm

Your reasons are they give gear. True it gives a 445. But i could literally do any other piece of content and gear up faster as i said.
You said its good for lowbies. Im not a lowbie. I said, why would a 120 with decent gear want to do this?

If it rewarded 475 gear for brain dead content people would be upset. Im not sure what else we can say we have given the large list of rewards for geared chars amd the benefit it has for lvling alts ect yet apparently it has 0 purpose

never said it should give 475. You can say “you shouldnt do it on alts because its the slowest method”

Why indeed.
You need to ask yourself this question…

So, what reward would make this worth your time, and still allow TW content not be obligated to run for those who typically don’t enjoy the content?

Its really not capped 2 toons this week just by spamming tw and its faster than lvling threw zone questing. As for why do the quest itself if you don’t need the itm lvl its simple dont but some do not everything has to be designed around where you stand

Make it 2 or 3 dungeons for a 445.

I already told you that i could use a 445 piece of gear… But its not worth my time to spend 2 hours for a POTENTIAL upgrade.

Why though? For what reason would that serve? Thats the same as saying make bosses in raid drop more loot, wq give more rep and bgs award more honor. Its a I want my rewards faster for doing less argument

1 Like

So if you find that the effort of 5 dungeons is not worth the effort of a 445 ilvl piece of gear, I ask you again, why are you doing this content???

What are you on about now? Are you agreeing with me? I think you are. Yeah why would i spent 2 hours for a 445 when i could literally do nyalotha in that time or literally form a heroic group and pug it for even better gear. I could literally do mythics and get better gear. Yes. I do want better rewards when the other content i could be doing is way faster.

For. Better. Gear. For the 445??? What are you on about lmfao

Im not agreeing with you at all. Personally I think you sound like a petulant child who wants everything now without will to put effort in to get it and because something isnt designed around you specifically but other people then its bad

2 Likes