Who do you Hate?

You break my heart. Now all I want is cheese, perhaps something sculpted out of it.

1 Like

Every Tortollan NPC. Mainly the males. Their annoying passive aggressive dismissive condescending tones and mannerisms genuinely make me wish I could actually attack them.

2 Likes

WTF are those.

Turtle people?

Yes, the turtle people in BFA that give you the most annoying quests and are generally unpleasant to be around.

Wow, how interesting and creative of Activision to make those.

They’ll be playable in 2 expansions. Endless varieties of elves and animal dudes forever, amirite?

So you’re ok with Nola?

I don’t know what that is.

Well, I was asking Ulendur, but she gives the WQs for the turtles to make it to the water, or crabs and calligraphy ones.

Mostly though I avoid the beachhead quests due to the tediousness of that particular world quest. All the males and Tok I think his name is? The one who constantly spouts passive aggressive nonsense and rants about naga all the time I hate. Due to this the only way I’ll do tortollan world quests is if there is an emissary up for 2k gold.

You think they’ll put them on alliance or horde?

I LOVE Tauren! Who doesn’t want to be 500 lbs. of pure Muscle? And one of my main Horde guys is a Troll Rogue and he ROCKS!

Yeah I only do them because they are holding out on a toy I want. But I like Nola’s voice…not so much the quests though. Just love her voice. Be glad when I’m done with them all. lol

Hopefully neither, but zandalari have one on their royal council and zandalari are a part of the horde.

Tauren and Pandaren get a pass since they were part of the real Warcraft games.

Every other animal race, no.

Still, though, doesn’t it feel unlikely that they’d give horde fox people and then turtle people back to back?

I know the devs are super heavy horde biased but still, that seems a bit much even for them.

you’re in luck, I won’t have to eat you now.

I’m just kidding :wink:

/hands a tray of chili fries

:hot_pepper: :fries:
with three kinds of cheese this time applebear!

2 Likes

Yay! I won’…will /tackle you :slight_smile:

well, after I’m done eating these yummy fries

1 Like

/grabs pillows just in-case

1 Like

always good to be prepared :wink:

1 Like