Who do you Hate?

Only Nathanos, i’m ok with with snarky characters but blizz took it waaaay too far with that dude.

2 Likes

The nightborne because I got into vat I stomp on the grapes.
For what???
They gone horde just to spite me

4 Likes

Baine
Tyrande
Malfurion
Illidan

1 Like

Myra Tyrngaarde the bread vendor. I really miss Ironforge though, before Blizzard forced us out in Cataclysm, Ironforge was the main place to be :cry:

On that subject, it made absolutely no sense either, Deathwing is roaming the world destroying entire zones in fiery breath and we abandon the most secure city in Azeroth to go to an open air, indefensible place like Stormwind???

3 Likes

EVEN ME?!

UNPOSSIBLE!

5 Likes

Sylvanas
I didn’t think that I can feel sth like this for a fictional character
But as much as I like this game, Alliance and Anduin and Varian
Yes I hate her
Sry Sylv blame writers
Now you are the symbol of several bad things including bad writing
It’s been awful and I hope I will never see u again - after I kill you

Yeah, what he does with those nuts is just crappy.

1 Like

Except… Trolls and Zandalari are more Aztecan/Mayan than anything.

Heck if you’re saying dumb accents are racist, then why aren’t you complaining about Draenei? Pandaren? Goblins?

1 Like

he also wanted to overthrow the alliance too…
sooo…
ya kinda good he’s dead.
also, he hates Cats

But me personally?
Sylvanas i dislike.
than there’s THAT FREAKEN ELF WHO STEALS MY NEWS PAPER!

I’m onto you elves! i know who stole my paper today!

1 Like

Void elves.

Betraying the Sin’dorei to back one of the dumbest decisions made by a character in the game.

1 Like

Sylvanas, character that got ruined, turned into a Mary Sue, and already did too much dmg to be saved at all.

JUST KILL HER ALREADY

Ohhhhh good! I love that guy, I’m so proud of him!

Orcs, they’re disgusting and they hog all of the spotlight

Ah, yes the undead abomination thingy, not for everyone I’ll concede, well played, yes how you came back out of nowhere.

I raise my glass to you and take solace in the fact that I was only bested by a fellow Paladin, and Lightforged at that, not such a critical blow I guess. :rofl:

:beers: /cheers!

some belfs, humans, tyrande, mal being a snore, sometimes baine, sylvanas’ plotline, jaina, nathanos whenever he talks and reminds me he’s still here…

Sorry guys but Zappy Boi is trash. No idea how or why some throw away character got so popular but here we are.

Also Nathanos, can he go somewhere remote and just die already?

1 Like

I hate all cheese vendors. Thinking they’re all so great with their wide variety of cheeses… Poppycock!

1 Like

Vulpera.

I can’t play a game with them in it.

Hey don’t dis the cheese…it ain’t even nacho cheese anyway!

Cheese Vendors are all Rogue Spies working as a front for SI:7 or the Uncrowned.