Who do you Hate?

You seem like you deserve that one.

That jerk in Grizzly Hills who keeps leaving his entire harvest of Amberseeds at the door, as if they are a welcoming snack for inn visitors.

3 Likes

I hate that Playable Species are called Playable Races.

Gnomes aren’t a Race of the same Species as Tauren.
Orcs and Goats are from Planets in different star systems… they don’t even share common DNA with the Azerothian Species.

Goblin is a Species.
Orc is a Species.
Human is a Species.
Gnome is a Species.

The exception is Elves and Trolls. Elves are a Troll sub-species that were forcefully and rapidly evolved by Magic.

1 Like

Gnomes and Goblins.

I say this as an artist - their proportions are just… so weird.

That, and gnomes remind me of those old movies / campfire stories of a kid that throws away a doll and it comes to life and kills them.

Goblins are just… so greedy. Save for Gazlowe and Grizzek Fizzwrench, there doesn’t seem to be many good ones.

With gnomes I literally just like Mekkatorque, Chromie, and Sapphronetta Flivvers.

And gnomes voices, for the most part, are the most gratingly annoying things on the planet. That’s why I’m so peeved that we’re getting more gnomes as an allied race. Why not Sethrak to go along with Vulpera, or Ankoan? Uuuuugh.

1 Like

BElfs had a spare Wind-Chime / Naaru in Isle of Quel’danas called K’iru that everyone forgot about that could have helped in Legion as well.

Also… the loss of the wind-chime in Legion shouldn’t have been a huge deal since Velen could have just called his best bud and leader of the Naaru leader in Shattrath, A’dal.

BElf tech like their crazy Sci-Fi crystal tech and robots would break the game setting as much as the Goats. BElfs have a fully functional Sunwell, 2 or 3 Crystal Tech Spaceships, a spare Naaru,

Blizzard pretends that stuff doesn’t exist in game because it breaks a game that uses swords and arrows.

I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS LMAO

3 Likes

The Nightborne!!

That stupid lean they have drives me nuts!!! Bah!

Gazlowe has been the Goblin Racial Leader since 8.2.5.

• correction 8.3

He isn’t even a member of the Bilgewater Cartel lol.

Gazlowe is very greedy, you think this union business he is doing is for any other reason than profit in the end?

Don’t be fooled by his twisted schemes…

I always think I hear him saying “fairy-makers”

Glad to see I’m not alone in being annoyed by solely the voice acting on that line.

Sorry… maybe I did a spoiler from the PTR.

Check wowhead for “8.3 PTR Broadcast Text - Horrific Vision of Stormwind, New Trade Prince”

He’s the Goblin Faction leader in 8.3. Gazlowe is the Trade Prince of the Bilgewater Cartel following the departure of Jastor Gallywix after he supported the now-deposed Warchief, Sylvanas Windrunner.

1 Like

I don’t hate but lore-wise I find Blood Elves despicable.

Thank god, that’s great news :+1:

I didn’t succeed in grammar so mesa don’t know the difference.

3 Likes

The guy who enslaved Thrall, and killed Taretha Foxton. Don’t remember his name, but he’s a huge a-hole in the lore.

Well, as long as the Alliance keeps losing at everything in this game, I’ll be happy to let them spam their silly /say insults in return.

Blackmoore and agreed,he was a racist and major douchenozzle.

2 Likes

Gazlowe has been a loyal ally of the Horde since WC3 when he was a Tinker Hero. He was the leader of Rachet since Classic and he’s been integral to the Horde Story line since the beginning of WoW showing up in most Expansions including the Chief Architect of the Horde Garrison in WoD.

Gazlowe is a really good choice for Goblin Racial Leader. He’s a tinker, sometime assassin and thief. The big difference is he actually pays his workers. Goblins got danger pay, overtime and Popsicles for going into Mechagon; He treats Goblins well and is probably the most consistently loyal leader in the Horde.

Draenei / Eredar / Lightforged / Lightbound
All are the same, despite their rabid fandom saying other wise, all have one thing in common. Being cult level Zealots.
One is zealots of the Fel, the others borderline illegal philliac zealots of the light.

1 Like