Who are your favorite forum posters?

is there a way to fix the most liked list?

No they didnā€™t. Quit spreading lies underneath my name you little imposter.

14 Likes

Rookie numbers

Actually nvm thatā€™s around the same as me. Scrooges.

2 Likes

There are quite a few people Iā€™m fond of as far as posting and opinions are concerned - some not even mentioned here even though theyā€™re quite active and I enjoy their posts immensely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You would make my list if I made one. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I always notice when you pop in. I take my Dwarf brethren seriously.

2 Likes

Myself, baby.

1 Like

Scrolled the thread and didnā€™t see my name so, like, obviously this whole forum is just one big clique. :nail_care:

6 Likes

ROFL wanna hang out behind the band room and smoke?

7 Likes

I think if you pump up those numbers you will be on the next one. It takes a lot of posts to become ā€œrecognizableā€ . Your content is solid! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

LOL awww thanks friend. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Itā€™s all good, I just pop in here during work hours anyway, I do a lot more stalking than talking.

5 Likes

Youā€™re like my #1 on the list for both given and received :smiley:

1 Like

I think bluster is a sweetheart and i love his passion for pvp. Amazing poster that lights up the forums for me

My liked list is accurate and i agree with it

2 Likes

I mean, really the funniest part is how many people donā€™t realize theyā€™ve named multiple people multiple times cause they donā€™t realize some of them are alts. Iā€™m having a giggle for sure, itā€™s adorable and I hope each of them feel double liked lol

2 Likes

Would a ā€œleast favoriteā€ thread be viable or would it get shut down?

Asking for an alt.

I love myself the most sorry guys. I may not be popular but thatā€™s all that matters <3

1 Like

Thing is, I like most. I might as well post everyone. Leaving people out feels bad.

One was made years ago and got 404 fast

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

3 Likes

Keldarā€™s my most liked so far.

i donā€™t have a favorite though, I donā€™t heart often.

1 Like

That would be a bad idea. Making threads to talk negatively about people only leads to harassment, insults, arguments, etc. Call out threads are not allowed in general.

Blizz seems to let the positive ones stay, but I would not ever make a negative one. I canā€™t see anything good coming of that.

3 Likes

Tell your alt to make this thread on Sunday.

2 Likes