Who are your favorite forum posters?

I just noticed that we have a list of most liked posters on our profiles and I wondered which posters were universally the most liked.

Who are your favorites and what do you like about their posting style?

Everyone on my list has great ideas and excellent takes on the game and on life in general. I always look forward to reading another post by any of them: Sunzsu, Honeybowl, Rita, Celebrate (goodjob!), Thundahstahm, Honeypot, Kaurmine, Orctang, Briselody, Simplyred, Thallia, Sasarai, Nericaryn, and most especially Swarf.

Best. Posters. Ever.

20 Likes

I did like you. I will have to move to Reddit now ig.

A couple of ppl you posted annoy the crap out of me and it always fascinates me how they get so many likes. Well, it doesnā€™t but I will keep that to myself. šŸ« 

I like so many ppl and I do not like to say favorites generally because everyone is valued here, even when we get under each others skin.

Not many left on the forums these days.

24 Likes

I like you too, Honeybowl! And Rita!

I noticed that I like most gnomish and vulpera posters.

3 Likes

I am my favorite poster

Edit: Apparently I donā€™t give out likes very often as my top people are all very low numbers

15 Likes

Rhielle, Mortis, Grymauch, Hawkens, Annastasi, and Tovi according to my profile.

Iā€™ve apparently received 22.6k likes myself. Dang.

Also Grumbles is #2 on my ā€œmost liked by.ā€ I feel honoured.

Viking Santa loves everyone though. Hereā€™s some beer for you folks! :beers:

17 Likes

Grumbles is my most liked and most liked by.

I need no one else, my life is complete.

33 Likes

I am the most beloved poster of all.

2 Likes

Grumbles is the cutie cookie king :prince::cookie::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I also like Pharazon, they have awesome gifs and should be a gnome.
Also, thanks!

15 Likes

I never noticed that either until just now when you mentioned it and I checked.

My ā€˜likeā€™ game seems weak now that I look at it. I need to hit that like button more often!

https://imgur.com/a/FCkYCPm

Ā 

Lots immediately come to mind but I know if I try to start naming some, Iā€™ll forget some that wonā€™t occur to me until later and then Iā€™ll feel bad. DJ Shreddie takes the top spot though.

Speaking of DJ Shreddie, drop us a tune? :notes: :metal: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Shreds.

His anti-interrupt campaign is . . . uh . . . well it exists.

11 Likes

You are on my list too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have noticed that we are both fond of Simplyred.

The New Hotness from Slipknot:

Old, but excellent:

Iā€™m not sure if I ever posted this for you or not. Let me know if you like it, there are more songs from this artist collaboration:

New Jam from Gorillaz:

Some Twenty One Pilots:

One of my favorite songs of all time:

5 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/WEQmFrN.png

4 Likes

hmmm favorite? I donā€™t know. Thereā€™s one I tolerate thatā€™s about it :slight_smile:

I would say Saithis, Argrowal, Tovi. These posters are legit, they say it how it is and donā€™t sugercoat things.

4 Likes

Cindylou is a friend of the Fuzzbutt.

1 Like

Itā€™s fitting to you. There are great depths within the darknessā€¦

All together good set, as always!

2 Likes

I love (okay love might be a strong word, like is more accurate), most of you all equally, except those few people (they know what they do)ā€¦

6 Likes

I like most of the regular posters. I seem to vibe with Sosari a lot.

2 Likes

I dunno if I have any particular favorite posters.

I can tell you who my least favorite poster is, though.

Hint: Itā€™s me.

3 Likes

Fuzzbutt
Shreds
Simplyred
Thallia
Zandrae
Ahnohla

4 Likes