Who are your favorite forum posters?

Yeah makes sense. I wasnt going to make one, was more of a silly “what if”.

If you cant love yourself then how you gonno love anyone else? Now let the music play :notes: :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

dancing wildly like a madman

2 Likes

yup

2 Likes

I heart you, Wellfleet

1 Like

You’re always so kind and what you write is well thought out. Like the mama bear of the forums.

I’m so shocked by a name or two that’s been mentioned frequently and deemed “popular” - because they’re annoying as hell and often rude.

You embody none of those things, that I’ve seen.

4 Likes

The ONE
The ONLY
THE ORIGINAL GARROSH SIMP HIMSELF

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLGGGGGGOOOORRRROOOOOKKKKKKKKK

2 Likes

That is the kindest thing anyone has said - and I appreciate it :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Your mom :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

I can’t post image links because the forum hates me. Wiggles Toes is my most liked poster tho.

2 Likes

looks in the Vulpera purse to see two Fuzzbutts… “What the…”

2 Likes

You do know “purse” has many meanings?

🫠🌮

A Tail of Two Fuzzes.

“It was the fluff of times, it was the ruff of times…”

2 Likes

Hearing that old af Nelly song made me remember the ancient question:

“A/S/L???”

2 Likes

if i had to list mine it wouldn’t be the ones on my like list.
it would be sangreal with his/her angering dragons, perl he’s always helpful, mirasol, mute,annastasi,simplyred, dreadmoon/naughtymoon,autai?,honeypot (don’t think he posts anymore),lula (i think her name was that transmog elf that made transmog threads dont see her posting anymore), a ton of posters from way back in the day (think the bc/wrath forums when we still had the og offtopic too many to name.), sunzu,debbyfrowner,vicktoria,luuni,i’m probably forgetting many more.

3 Likes

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/de/01/05de01b58b11562b13a875bc86deb604.gif

3 Likes

I miss Fallyn, she always seemed so sweet and wonderful. I was really hoping for San’layn just for her. :frowning:

5 Likes

Yes! I remember her. Dark hair? Her living room was beautiful and she had a picture on the wall with the “f” word. :ok_hand:t2:

She seemed genuinely sweet.

1 Like