Whisperwind Alliance Reconnections

ALF

Azeroth Liberation Front baby!

I played Warhawk, a Night Elf Hunter. Planning to play horde on a pvp server (learned from my mistake) Just dropping a line just in case one of my old boys drops in, Im looking at you Melterofface, Stracarin and Oscar!

Was also Golem in Action Nine News!

1 Like

I was here from classic until the end of WotLK. I was mostly Tyrlan, NE hunter. I think I played with a few guilds like The Eleventh Hour and Ocean of Innards (you here Mattshadows?!).

Treyu - Dwarf Warrior

Atreyus - Night Elf Hunter

Guilds: Epical Myths, Exalted, Lunacy, Requiem, Bad Mojo, few others my memory cant recall. Was here from launch till I did the race change to horde for Glad push once it came available.

Notable Achievement: My arena team was server 2nd Arena Master

1 Like

Stealthmike Human / Warrior. When I first began playing I was part of Stonefist Clan which then turned into Divine Light. A few other guilds I remember being a part of were Zaphod; Drunk in Public; Crit Happens; and Bushido. If anyone remembers me please send a reply!

Nev check the dalvengyr thread, bunch of sk there, im still in contact with whommp and thorrbo if you want their info

Lunafang. Alliance rogue. I THINK I was in ALF, Azeroth Liberation Front. Looking for Bloodfury, dwarf paladin and Sweeny, NE Hunter. There was a warlock in there too, but I’m having a hard time remembering the name. He had a southern accent and we used to laugh about the poems I made on ventrillo using the text to speak, lol.

Yuk.

'nuff said

#govanilla

11 Likes

^^ still here, was in/currently in Eye of the Storm; was in ALF, Sedition and After Life…

1 Like

I am still friends with Xak though I did not meet him until raiding with him, some pugs and some of his guildmates from Running With Scissors during WotLK. Over the years, every now and then he logs into battle.net and I chat him up. He has not seemed very interested in playing, so I’m not sure we’ll see him return for Classic. Good luck reconnecting!

Sendaar, I plan on checking out classic. See if it grabs me again, who knows how it will end up. I never played past vanilla personally. Battletag is Molotov#1859, add me.

1 more for The PFJ folks. Played Sevena (who is currently parked in Ironforge and is the PFJ GuildLeader since Tal left).

Hi there.

Sigmagrey - Dwarf hunter. I was in GETCO from 1-60 and took the free transfer to Dalvengyr. Mostly pvp’d.

Yay! A name I recognize!

1 Like

I remember playing with you in RAZOR :slight_smile:

Name: Cirrith, arms warrior
Guild: Cereal Killers, which broke up and then we merged with another guild. I can’t remember, I think it was Action Nine News or something, there may have been one in between
Names I remember:
Amiegansor
Fynn
Felbane
Jerric
Dvs or Devious (?)

There was a bunch others. We transferred to Dalvengyr as horde and did PvP and made it part way through Karazhan.

Add me on BNet #cirrith1634

1 Like

We reserved our names on Mankrik today. Should be fun.

World PvP Day anyone?

3 Likes

Tegdig/Gidget ne druid and tauren druid.

Hello Yuckie?

Holy crap yuk! I was in exalted for most of BC as a night elf Rogue names Sephius. Happy to see your name again. You did so much for Whisperwind back in the day with events and whatnot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yuk’s World PVP Days were the best!!

3 Likes