Which Path Did You Take?

Why would anyone be shocked she burnt the tree?

The Night Elves exiled her people. The Night elves used to kill Queldorei on sight. There’s TBC quests in Stonetalon mountains where the Night Elves attack the Tauren and the Bloodelves. They are the agressors/antagonists.

Elegy shows Tyrande as a warhawk.

Don’t you think you are being a tad disingenuous with how you are describing what happened?

have you ever played a Bloodelf? or leveled one through the starting zone?

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Exile_of_the_High_Elves

https://wowwiki-archive.fandom.com/wiki/High_elf_relations#Night_elves

The recent entry of the blood elves into the Horde has likely made relations worse.

it did, ask the Nightborne why they joined the Horde.

1 Like

Are you talking about the TBC era questline where in timeline the BEs were still in the process of joining the Horde where they tolerated Alliance ambassadors.
And in the zone questline the Alliance + Night Elves detected fel magic and were spying on the BEs and the BEs killed the interloppers?

I vividly recall you had a similar discussion with Amadis about this questline before.
And I don’t understand why you want to point to this as the reason why Sylvanas and the rest of the Horde want every man, women and NE child dead in the most horrific of ways?

Edit:

Ahh!

So its the High Elves that were banned from using arcane magic and risk another Legion invasion, they did it anyway and caused a magical storm to happen. So as result they were exiled.
Why are you doing this Ren? Like what is the point of going down these pointless arguments?

Sylvanas did nothing wrong? Night Elves deserved it?

1 Like

I still don’t understand why both you and Amadis can’t understand that there is more than one point of view, you both only quote the Alliance PoV as absolute canon and disregard that the Horde has a completely different PoV and view the Alliance as the aggressors.

It doesn’t matter if you attacked us because you suspected use of Fel, you attacked us first.

Tyrande was okay with using the Bloodelves and Kael’thas and fel against Illidan, when it served herself, she’s a warhawk and a hypocrite, not a single Horde tear should have been shed for the night Elves. (you think Sylvanas and Tyrande are different? jokes on you.)

Because the devs implied before the War Of Thorns that she wouldn’t be the one who burned the tree, or atleast that the cause wouldn’t be so blatant.

The Horde PoV doesn’t contradict what actually happened Ren.

There was no large scale attack, sabotage or invasion by the NEs, back in TBC starting zone the NEs were there to observe the BEs and see if they were summoning demons.
Turns out they were and the BEs killed them for trespassing.

What event are you referencing?

they got what they deserved frankly.

And that’s your opinion Ren, but I vividly recall discussions about you calling Jaina a horrible monster for trying to drown Orgrimmar when the Horde and Garrosh had done far worse.

Or am I misremembering?
Is it your opinion that the Alliance should have wiped out the Orcs like vermin when they had chance for their transgressions? Does this hammer of wrath of yours swing both ways equally?

No you are not misremembering, the Alliance deserves to be wiped out. that’s something I strongly agree with. if the faction lines are lines drawn in the sand… clearly I chose Sylvanas destroying the Alliance, that’s what I signed up for. That’s why I chose the Alternative Horde.

Case closed.

Everything seems to line up chief.

1 Like

Well alright then, I guess its fair to say you don’t have any unbiased take in regards to the story.

So appealing to logic or understanding is futile.

So you are judging me for my choice then yes?

I just want to point that out, because that was my whole point that started this “discussion” This thread started out as an innocent Horde poster asking people to answer honestly about what route they chose and so far this thread has been comandeered by the usual suspects trying to goad loyalists into a fight.

and I find it super ironic you are one of the most outspoken “kill all Horde” people. We are the same you and I little grasshopper.

2 Likes

They were sabotaging the arcane sanctums

1 Like

The Night Elf Sentinel Spies were still in the Ghostlands when the Fourth War started. They show up in the Void Elf unlock scenario.

3 Likes

Judging you? No I just want to understand where you are coming from. If we were both discussing the topic from an unbiased point of view and just exchanging notes on how we arrived to that conclusion this discussion will have somewhere to go.
But you admit that there is bias so the scales of the conversation are already dipped.

I could try to explain the context and the reasons of the events until I am blue in the face but you won’t care because at the end of the day forsaken and blood elf concerns take precedent over anything else…

You seem overtly hostile today, you feeling ok?

If I recall the blood elf in that questline questions if the Night Elves were behind the “sabotage” at all. I am sure Amadis will dig it up eventually. This topic has been discussed several times before.

It’s not like you read quests anyways Smallz, why let Amadis do all the legwork? is it because you can’t do it yourself? You and Dreadmoore seem to rely a lot on others to read, are you sure you are not the same person with a 6th grade reading level?

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Darnassian_Intrusions

Night elves? Here? Those rats!

Do you suppose they had anything to do with the malfunction in my sanctum? If you have any information, you’d better take it to Captain Sunbrand at once!

This is really out of character for the Night Elves. Imagine the isolationist Warcraft 3 Night Elves doing this.

1 Like

Imagine any WC3 character ever behaving or thinking remotely like a WoW character.

2 Likes

A path of suffering.

Well that was overtly harsh. Not sure what I did today to deserve that sort of response.

Blizzard had to use the laziest reason possible for the Blood Elves to join the Horde. Same thing happened with the Nightborn like when lady Liadrin outright lied about the NEs. They should have used some guy from dalaran to replay a little Garithos behavior… that would have been a good homage for why the BEs left in the first place.

As for the quest, I am 100% sure that Sanctum quest was concluded later on in ghostlands where the guy commented that the NEs were probably not behind the incident.