Which Path Did You Take?

Not proof you seem to think it is

Yeah I do. the Alliance leaders were caught off guard in a trap they couldn’t escape, and jaina was there to portal them out. Without Jaina they would have died.

We know for sure a lightshield can stop the blight from entering a place and we know that alleria can use void portals to evacuate everyone out, i mean, they did this during the warcampaign aswell…to pull people out of their rifts. (To let them out of their rifts they must be before inside the rift, simple logic)

it proofs that the void can consume everything.

Until it actually happens, it’s pure speculation. Really shouldn’t have to explain this

we know for sure that the void can consume entire planets…with all magic and matter on it…because this happened multiple times allready. (this is the reason i posted you Dimensios, please read his story)

and Dimensios ist only a tiny - tiny - tiny part of an void lord manifestation.

they are going to be relentless because this will use any explination to combat what we know to be true. Sylvanas planned the perfect trap.

1 Like

Yeah. This whole nonsense is just a distraction

Sylvanas planned a trap, but it was doomed to fail, A) Alleria B) Anduin C) Jaina?

All 3 of them have measures against the Blight.

Alleria can voidrift the blight
Anduin can use a light shield like calia
and Jaina can use a barrier and teleport.

This trap had worked by genn and Anduin solo, but as long as someone is inside this entertroop that can teleport and another one can shield the party …the trap is doomed to fail.

For the thousandth time because y’all alliance posters insist on using your headcannon as fact. Without Jaina, they all die. End of story

It’s big time copium.

1 Like

this is wrong, and blizzard never stated this anywhere…so this is a assumption of both of you and you try to stay together on this topic…because of your relationship :wink: But the trueth is that this trap was doom to fail, she was far away from perfect, and sylvanas first error in a looong line of error and fails.

in the end, plotarmory protected her more often then anyone else expect anduin.

It’s a simple fact. I’m going to tell you what I told Zerde and Valeclaw. No one cares what you THINK should happened. Simple FACT is, without Jaina, they all die.

Stop sniffing the copium

1 Like

funny, because try to back this up :wink:

Funny, because there’s this thing called the CINEMATIC

1 Like

So it has come to arguing about which female portals can save the Alliance. Jaina has portal control enough, and has proven it. But is Alleria’s portal control all it is cracked up to be? Hard to say.

People are legit arguing that Alleria, who got her void powers less than a year or two ago, is just as powerful as Jaina. Who’s been studying in Dalaran since she was 17-18 yrs and has been described as one of Azeroths most gifted young mages.

It’s…really bizarre :wolf:

The cinematic doesn’t show what would happen if Jaina wasn’t there.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out what would happen if she wasn’t. :eyes:

It’s speculation.

excatly, it’s just speculation.

1 Like